The Holy Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The White Rabbit
    • Tim the Enchanter
    • King Arthur
    • A taunting frenchman

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I ain’t in charge of the Stormcloaks, so it’s not my call. I assume that there would be some variation, though. Especially since the Stormcloaks have so many different groups in their ranks now. 

Yes we decided to go against the uniform ranks anyway and equip people with what they can but have adventurers and the like use their own armor, especially since it’s likely better than what the Stormcloaks can give them anyway.

Grim Ones are uniform, that’s good enough

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes we decided to go against the uniform ranks anyway and equip people with what they can but have adventurers and the like use their own armor, especially since it’s likely better than what the Stormcloaks can give them anyway.

Do they wear standard Nordic Carved or is it any different?

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Why you so interested in my troops, Druid? You a spy? :P I’ll talk about all that when the time comes in the rp.

Well because I want to get better at drawing, have this digital tablet that so never use because I suck.

Buuuut if you prefer I don't try my hands on the Nords that alright >:)

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There just a bunch of stinking (yuck), hairy barbarians. No better then this. They fight worse too.

2013-10-17_00044.jpg

Nothing more. You have nothing to worry about Czar.

Worry about?

I ain't fighting the Nords!

36 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I always imagined that instead of the uniform blue sash, the Stormcloaks wore the armor of their hold. So you would have blue, yellow, purple, red, etc all together. But with the independence and the hits, plus the Stormcloaks getting bigger and preparing for the war, I imagine you’d find a lot of basic leather, Iron, and steel armors. Maybe with the cloth sashes so you can tell they are apart of the military?

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I sure hope not.

I know, but I can’t see another reason why they would shut it down, when they haven’t shut down things like Morroblivion, Skyblivion, Skywind, Tale of Two Wastelands, Beyond Skyrim etc.

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I know, but I can’t see another reason why they would shut it down, when they haven’t shut down things like Morroblivion, Skyblivion, Skywind, Tale of Two Wastelands, Beyond Skyrim etc.

Maybe there is some kind of legal stipulation involved with the Fallout 4 creation kit that wasn’t in the ones for previous games. Or maybe it’s because of that time they got butthurt when fans pointed out that everything they had added in their Creation Club has already been added by free mods, so it wasn’t original as they promised. XD 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe there is some kind of legal stipulation involved with the Fallout 4 creation kit that wasn’t in the ones for previous games. Or maybe it’s because of that time they got butthurt when fans pointed out that everything they had added in their Creation Club has already been added by free mods, so it wasn’t original as they promised. XD 

Lol that would be some petty shit, but I don’t put it past them. They have been pretty stupid in the past with certain things

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Lol that would be some petty shit, but I don’t put it past them. They have been pretty stupid in the past with certain things

But not mods. Say what you will about Beth, they've been pretty great to the modding community over the years. I bet, like Doc suggests, this has something to do with the Creation Club.

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m seeing people speculate that it’s voice acting issues. Bethesda lets people use lots of their assets to make whatever mods they want, but voice acting and music can be a lot more tricky, legally. So you might be able to have James in a remake, but Liam Neeson couldn’t voice him. And same goes for songs that they had the rights to use in Fallout 3 but not 4.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Yeah it could be third party licensing or contract things. I don't see Fallout 3 as needing much revamping anyway, not with the Fallout 4 engine. It's not like Morrowind to Skyrim.

Well I was actually looking forward to F3 in F4’s engine. I think Fallout 3 is far superior to 4 anyway so it would’ve been nice to see a revamped version personally.

It’s not the color scheme too me, because that’s fixable. It’s the engine stability. I can’t play more than an hour, with no mods installed, before it CTD’s, Freezes, or otherwise. That revamping on the F4 engine would fix both problems. You color scheme problem and my stability issue, plus one hell of a face lift. But at the end of the day I’m just a little disappointed that it canned. Was looking forward to it, but I’m not crushed just kinda like “aw man, that woulda been cool”

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

I always imagined that instead of the uniform blue sash, the Stormcloaks wore the armor of their hold. So you would have blue, yellow, purple, red, etc all together. But with the independence and the hits, plus the Stormcloaks getting bigger and preparing for the war, I imagine you’d find a lot of basic leather, Iron, and steel armors. Maybe with the cloth sashes so you can tell they are apart of the military?

Especially with ulfric dead, there’d be less insentive to make everyone wear the blue. I wrote that Kyne’s Watch had shields painted with purple and had hawks on them.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee