The Holy Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The White Rabbit
    • Tim the Enchanter
    • King Arthur
    • A taunting frenchman

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

“Just listen to his theme song,” XD sad music ain’t enough for me to look past his cursing of humans. It wasn’t just the linking of the flame, he put the flame mark thing on the dark soul which caused the curse for all of humanity out of fear for his position and a world he built.

It may not be as bad as deliberately killing and mutating people but I don’t consider him an ally of mine. Especially when his tranny son has to manipulate you with giant titties to do their bidding, his sister’s no less. Well played Gwyndolin, well played.

God's put a locking of flame upon the Ringed Knights (which was disgusting, admittedly) didn't say Gywn did it :chaos: And there's no evidence to say he did so on the Dark Soul itself (which....did alot of horrible shit on it's own. Spoilers. PLAY RINGED CITY ALREADY)  

I thought you would like Gywndalion, she/he is the only trans character who dosen't mention she used to be a guy at all XD

Just now, Centurion said:

I’ll take a pic tomorrow at lunch. I fucking promise. The are advertised on the board as 3lbs and 12 inches

Damn man, that’s big. I don’t think I could fit all that inside me. But I’d sure try my best.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

God's put a locking of flame upon the Ringed Knights (which was disgusting, admittedly) didn't say Gywn did it :chaos: And there's no evidence to say he did so on the Dark Soul itself (which....did alot of horrible shit on it's own. Spoilers. PLAY RINGED CITY ALREADY)  

I thought you would like Gywndalion, she/he is the only trans character who dosen't mention she used to be a guy at all XD

U sure because I remember reading it was Gwyn that did it specifically, him being chief of the gods and all. And that it was on the dark soul itself which caused the first curse.

Also I have no idea why you’d think that would make me like him lol. Though I do like him after what Aldrich did to him. Great improvement actually. XD 

Damn man, that’s big. I don’t think I could fit all that inside me. But I’d sure try my best.

:rofl: Great sentence structure

I managed to eat the whole thing. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna split ass trying to shit it out tho

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

U sure because I remember reading it was Gwyn that did it specifically, him being chief of the gods and all. And that it was on the dark soul itself which caused the first curse.

Also I have no idea why you’d think that would make me like him lol. Though I do like him after what Aldrich did to him. Great improvement actually. XD 

Nah it just say's the Gods put a binding of fire upon them. And that stuff about it being put on the dark souls itself is a bunch of speculation from Dark fags XD Like I said play through it yourself! 

The Souls lore community never cites shit. And people claim speculation is offical lore all the time XD Thanks to Vaati...

I honestly never liked Gywndalion but I felt really bad for him for a single reason, she sacrificed herself to save her little sister...

goodbye_sister_by_sanaez-da0b569.jpg

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah it just say's the Gods put a binding of fire upon them. And that stuff about it being put on the dark souls itself is a bunch of speculation from Dark fags XD Like I said play through it yourself! 

The Souls lore community never cites shit. And people claim speculation is offical lore all the time XD Thanks to Vaati...

I honestly never liked Gywndalion but I felt really bad for him for a single reason, she sacrificed herself to save her little sister...

goodbye_sister_by_sanaez-da0b569.jpg

Dicks are capable of occasional good. 

Still a dick tho. 

Also show the follow up pick XD 

9C806D16-9037-49F3-BA80-A37A95669C28.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s good speculation though, as there’s not much else I can think of that would cause all humans to go hollow

The curse of hollowing only appeared after the LINKING of the fire flame. So it wasn't the God's sealing of flame upon the Ringed Knights (proto dark wraiths who we're loyal to the Gods.) that did it. All we know is it's connected to the First Sin.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The curse of hollowing only appeared after the LINKING of the fire flame. So it wasn't the God's sealing of flame upon the Ringed Knights (proto dark wraiths who we're loyal to the Gods.) that did it. All we know is it's connected to the First Sin.

So it’s just Gwyn’s dragging on the age of light that caused it. Pfft.

Dark aside has more pussy so I’m goin Dark lol.

Enjoy your mad gods trannies and holographic giant boobs XD 

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hell naw Ass King, mine sounded pretty gay but that comment of yours is on par.

Difference is mine was obviously meant as a joke lol but you were deadass excited to proclaim yourself a cream chugger XD you actually typed that and saw nothing wrong with it, then clicked send, thinking surely that was better than milkdrinker XD 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

We just had a conversation a week ago about you bitching all the chicks in Londor are zombies XD

Yea but at least there’s indeed bitches :P Zombie pussy is better than resorting to fucking Gwyn’s half eaten tranny son.

• Like 1

Difference is mine was obviously meant as a joke lol but you were deadass excited to proclaim yourself a cream chugger XD you actually typed that and saw nothing wrong with it, then clicked send, thinking surely that was better than milkdrinker XD 

fuck

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Admit it, you hate him because a lot of what he says paints the gods in an unflattering light. XD I like Vaati’s stuff. He admits that it’s speculation but he backs up everything he says with in-game evidence.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Admit it, you hate him because a lot of what he says paints the gods in an unflattering light. XD I like Vaati’s stuff. He admits that it’s speculation but he backs up everything he says with in-game evidence.

:chaos: Vaati quote on quote: "We make hope from nothing. Some day darkness will prevail and all light will fade...but not without a fight." Vaati is pretty pro Gywn.