Civil War Aftermath OOC #2

@ColonelKillaBee

Worst post since Theo’s ascension. 2/10.

You already know my thoughts. I was thrown off at first by the sheer savagery of that fight... for like three seconds, before I felt like an idiot for having not already realized they were werebears by then. The Nordic ranks continue to get more and more colorful, which is perfectly okay with me. :lol: Also explains why you said once that Falgrum could probably take Baldur. Guess this was a long-planned secret.

And as much as I love Daric, I love watching villains unexpectedly punch good guys in the face and abduct them even more. Great twist. I fully expected him to escape so that caught me off guard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts as well

Werebears! Now it makes sense. I was very confused up until now how the Nords were tracking the Thalmor, but now it makes sense. 

Good post, and I’m especially glad, as bad as this sounds, that Daric didn’t escape. I’ll agree with Doc that seeing a hero get punched by the villain when least expected is pretty good, especially since it means Tyrian ain’t dead yet. I was worried Falgrum and Golbjor got him first. I’m very interested to see what happens from here, though, and what the power source in Winterhold is. The Psijics took the Eye of Magnus, so it’s not that. Or at least, I don’t think it’s that. Did Baldur send the briarheart there? I might’ve missed that. Anyway, good post, and glad Daric isn’t out of the woods yet. 

• Thanks 1

Well, Baldur ain’t the best fighter in all of Tamriel, as you already know Boldir

;) Thu’um aside it doesn’t take a werebear to beat him. The Grim One commanders are all on that level where they can compete with the likes of Baldur and Boldir. Perhaps even best them. 

But yea, lol Falgrum has the benefit of being on that level, and a werebear to boot lol :lol: I love werebears. I’ve been playing with the idea of introducing them ever since I made that story up that he told Baldur about his childhood and y’all were like “I’m ok with this, hope it’s true,” lol.

As for poor Daric... yea that would’ve been too easy lol. He’s still in the thick of it. Glad y’all like it, making a werebear reveal ain’t easy. Could easily become eye rolly.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

43 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

To be honest, it almost was eye-rolly until I knew what they were. I was like “okay Nords are good, but smell?” XD By then I had a pretty good feeling, and then when Falgrum got freaking impaled and barely noticed I was like “oh yeah. Definitely werebears.”

:lol: “I can smell an elf a mile away!” You thought the Nords were just boasting? Lol.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

:lol: “I can smell an elf a mile away!” You thought the Nords were just boasting? Lol.

Nords, boasting? I don’t believe you 

Until I realized about the werebears, I was very concerned about this newfound Nord ability to smell people. It definitely makes sense now though. It’ll be interesting to see how these Nord groups interact with each other, and I wouldn’t mind seeing some conflict among them about how to conduct the war. All want to bring down the Thalmor, but I could see some disagreement on how or concern with methods. 

• Haha 2