Civil War Aftermath OOC #2

Think that was the most genuinely concerned I’ve seen Witch, that was interesting even if Lilly kept going on about the coven. Kinda felt bad for him since he was just trying to look out for her, not baby her.

I think he should consider the crazy vs hot matrix again XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well remover he said it’s not static. Any woman previously identified can vanish and appear anywhere else at any time. It’s all about the cluster data XD

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl::rofl: I live in the danger zone.

edit: the tranny part at the end :rofl: 

The danger zone is the east Iesu place to end up honestly... like the last three or so girls I’ve had longer interactions with started in the fun zone and then when straight to the danger zone

Just now, Centurion said:

The danger zone is the east Iesu place to end up honestly... like the last three or so girls I’ve had longer interactions with started in the fun zone and then when straight to the danger zone

I love redheads to a fault so for me it starts and ends there XD crazy ones are the most fun.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BTCollins said:
  Hide contents

I'm curious to see how the conflict with the Elder Council plays out, and whether Krojun decides to maneuver and remove them entirely or just replace most of them with his own people. Attempting either, especially if they really are the ones behind the assassination attempt, could lead to more conflict. Not to mention there is more than one faction in the council so there's also that to navigate. But I also think there's ways to do it, since there's been at least a couple councilors involved in treason against the Empire up to this point. The Breton councilor, Wirich, who tried to reveal to Theo some Oculatus agents identities and the councilor who was working with the Thalmor to keep Gracchus from being named High General. Between those two and now possibly Doron and his co-conspirators, there's reason to remove the council.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this plays out and what ramifications it might have for Cyrodiil during the war.

You'll simply have to wait and see in the next post. Which should be out any time soon. Well Soon_TM.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

42 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Think that was the most genuinely concerned I’ve seen Witch, that was interesting even if Lilly kept going on about the coven. Kinda felt bad for him since he was just trying to look out for her, not baby her.

Too late for that. Not that Yornar would consider her craziness too much of a deciding factor as long as she lives up to what he wants from her.

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Like 1

I remember when you guys complained about the Yuri party, I was like "Fine you guys want creepy witches, i'll give you fucking creepy witches" XD I read alot of what people accused the Witches in the Salem, and other trials, and I thought it was good material to draw from. I had a little help from Doctor about some of their practices too :evil:

And Lilly is just...eccentric. 

• Like 1

Good post Witch.

I was thoroughly enjoying the beginning and middle of the post, but started losing interest in the bath section.

Mostly because I hyped myself up too much, I loved the uncertainty of what path he should take. Despite what I said about the bath part I enjoyed the post and am looking forward for the next.

51 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I remember when you guys complained about the Yuri party, I was like "Fine you guys want creepy witches, i'll give you fucking creepy witches" XD I read alot of what people accused the Witches in the Salem, and other trials, and I thought it was good material to draw from. I had a little help from Doctor about some of their practices too :evil:

And Lilly is just...eccentric. 

I don’t remember this party and I’m glad I don’t.... lmao XD

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Good post Witch.

Hide contents

I was thoroughly enjoying the beginning and middle of the post, but started losing interest in the bath section.

Mostly because I hyped myself up too much, I loved the uncertainty of what path he should take. Despite what I said about the bath part I enjoyed the post and am looking forward for the next.

Well you need to have certain degree of investment in either character to really care about their personal relationship. So I can understand if you find it somewhat uninteresting. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well you need to have certain degree of investment in either character to really care about their personal relationship. So I can understand if you find it somewhat uninteresting. 

Its not that though, thanks for understanding were that it.

I've just gotten tired of the romantic stuff, read too much of it here. Much more interested in the other plots.

I think Witch is right in that case then, since the others have been here from the beginning and are much more invested in the characters that have romantic involvement than those that got on much later. 

Granted I'm not really invested in the Lilly Yornar stuff either specifically, since that's for me a newer development (it's gone on longer than now but I didn't consider it something serious for Witch until now). But I am pretty invested in what goes on with Witchie, and characters involved with him by extension. 

Ditto. I’m not specifically invested in Witch and Lilly but I think that’s partly because I never fully got over Witch and Maggie. Also because Lilly is the scary kinda crazy. XD But I am invested enough in the character to want him to find happiness in things besides killing elves and grabbing power.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ditto. I’m not specifically invested in Witch and Lilly but I think that’s partly because I never fully got over Witch and Maggie. Also because Lilly is the scary kinda crazy. XD But I am invested enough in the character to want him to find happiness in things besides killing elves and grabbing power.

He'll grab that ass in one and power in the other.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Haha 1

On Witch and Balrog's post 

I never really expected Lilly and Krojun to become a couple like they have. I think that development, more than the execution of the elder councilors, is more surprising, simply because we've known about Krojun wanting to consolidate power and he's butted head with the council in the past. I'm still not sure how long I expect their relationship to last, but like Colonel said, it's nice that he's found someone after Maggie. 

Now, to the massacre. I'm torn, though I guess not really, between wanting more from the councilors before they were slaughtered and understanding why Doron was in center stage. I say not really because we haven't seen the vast majority of the councilors save in one post and I'm really the only one who probably remembers most of them, and so naming them or giving them more page time wouldn't work that well. Though we have had at least three who've appeared in more than just the one main post a while back, so I think there could've been a few names dropped. But I also realize how much time has passed since they were mentioned and it's better to simplify things like that, I think, so I can't criticize it too much, and I think the way you two handled it was the best way to do so. 

Edit: Along those lines, was Tridus, the sister of the woman whose killer Lilly hunted down, one of those killed? I was wondering since I don't quite remember if Lilly had a personal connection to that family or not. 

I did have one slight critique that is really just a clarification. When last we saw Catia she was living outside the Imperial City, at Gracchus's estate. But as I'd planned to establish in Gracchus's first post in Ch. 4, she moved back to the Imperial City since it'd be safer there. Maybe I'd mentioned that before and I'm forgetting, but it's not a problem either way, since at the time this post seems to take place she would be in the city already. 

As for the massacre itself, I really liked how much introspection we got about how Krojun and Lilly felt about it. It says a lot about who they are, I think, especially with Krojun still wanting some afterwards while Lilly didn't, even though both were seemingly bothered by the killing of children. I also really like the magic Krojun used, from the illusion to the snow falling and the hidden ice wraiths and then the soul consumption. All in all that scene was great, and the post overall was as well. I know it was a long time coming and I'm glad we finally got it! Good job y'all 

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

On Witch and Balrog's post 

Hide contents

I never really expected Lilly and Krojun to become a couple like they have. I think that development, more than the execution of the elder councilors, is more surprising, simply because we've known about Krojun wanting to consolidate power and he's butted head with the council in the past. I'm still not sure how long I expect their relationship to last, but like Colonel said, it's nice that he's found someone after Maggie. 

Now, to the massacre. I'm torn, though I guess not really, between wanting more from the councilors before they were slaughtered and understanding why Doron was in center stage. I say not really because we haven't seen the vast majority of the councilors save in one post and I'm really the only one who probably remembers most of them, and so naming them or giving them more page time wouldn't work that well. Though we have had at least three who've appeared in more than just the one main post a while back, so I think there could've been a few names dropped. But I also realize how much time has passed since they were mentioned and it's better to simplify things like that, I think, so I can't criticize it too much, and I think the way you two handled it was the best way to do so. 

I did have one slight critique that is really just a clarification. When last we saw Catia she was living outside the Imperial City, at Gracchus's estate. But as I'd planned to establish in Gracchus's first post in Ch. 4, she moved back to the Imperial City since it'd be safer there. Maybe I'd mentioned that before and I'm forgetting, but it's not a problem either way, since at the time this post seems to take place she would be in the city already. 

As for the massacre itself, I really liked how much introspection we got about how Krojun and Lilly felt about it. It says a lot about who they are, I think, especially with Krojun still wanting some afterwards while Lilly didn't, even though both were seemingly bothered by the killing of children. I also really like the magic Krojun used, from the illusion to the snow falling and the hidden ice wraiths and then the soul consumption. All in all that scene was great, and the post overall was as well. I know it was a long time coming and I'm glad we finally got it! Good job y'all 

The main reason I only focused on Doron was because he got to sit right next to Krojun and because through him we get to see some of his thoughts regarding Maggie. Truth be told I think not focusing on any other councilors also show how much Krojun bothers with them. They're all just enemies to be disposed off and forgotten. It's even stated that he doesn't want to waste any time or breath at them. 

As for Catia, well there's a lot of details we've forgotten about since it's been so long we did anything in Cyrodiil. 

Also thanks. Glad you liked it. It's really been a long time coming. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar

It's interesting that Doron has been played by three of us so far, and how that affects at least my perception of him. I didn't think he was one to do something like this, and figured he wouldn't be one to rock the boat, at least until he took care of the influence of the Colovian faction. But Celan played him first, and when he reappeared in the Maggie post, it was clear he did have plans in mind. It makes it a little weird having written a character but not known his intentions, though I do like the direction things with him. 

And I get why Krojun didn't care about the rest of the councilors, though I think by not featuring the rest it comes off as they were incompetent or without their own identity, and that Doron was driving the bus that all of them were riding on. Which certainly seems to be Krojun's view, and that makes sense, especially with regards to this post. But given we've seen some of them before, especially those like Tridus through the investigation or Marillan with Sibbi, I think the post and storyline in general could've done with a bit more exploration of the rest of the council. 

Also, I think there will be some fallout from this regardless of whether a new council is put in place or not. Even if their families were killed, they'd have allies or simply people who would attempt to use those killings against the throne. And those who would be upset with such a massacre. And I think it'll be pretty obvious to those paying attention what happened. Lilly and her mother were the only two members of the council to seemingly survive, and most people will figure out what went down, if it's something they try to cover up at all. 

• Like 1