Civil War Aftermath OOC #2

Really enjoyed the posts guys. Just haven't read Witchie's yet because I gotta finish the ones before that first.

Inwold's wife left him and is shacked up with some merchant? Daayyuum. And the usurper took all the soap. That's what perfumed Breton upjumpers will do to you!

Ubbe: "It puts the lotion on its cunt butterelf skin! It puts the lotion on or it gets the... oops, you got the axe anyway. Too bad!"

Mila and Boldir always make me wibble.

Excellent job everyone.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Really enjoyed the posts guys. Just haven't read Witchie's yet because I gotta finish the ones before that first.

Hide contents

Inwold's wife left him and is shacked up with some merchant? Daayyuum. And the usurper took all the soap. That's what perfumed Breton upjumpers will do to you!

There are two kinds of Breton, ones that smell like shit and ones who uses up all the soap.

• Haha 1

On Witch's background post

You gotta admire Orian's commitment to not getting killed by Yornar's mages lol. The dude is definitely a survivor, even if all his fellow elves are trying to get him killed. Oh, and it definitely seems like Yornar is leading the elves into a trap. A clever move, using his mages as bait to lure in the scouts. I look forward to seeing how he deals with the army. I'm liking the multiple povs in these background posts. Good post, Witch

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BTCollins said:

I’ve got two more posts, one mostly done and another being worked on, and then I’ll be ready to move into chapter 4 with my main characters. I figure I’ll probably play some of my side characters though before the chapter ends, depending on the plans of others.  

I got four posts left. First one been in the making since August. So at this pace I will be done in one and a half years.

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

19 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@Centurion

Hide contents

O.o ... This guy is literally doing what Brund joked about. Except it's for training. There is not a better fucking word to describe Ubbe than his own moniker. Savage indeed.

Lmao you know what just popped into my head? Have y’all ever seen Band of Brothers? You know the HBO miniseries about the 101st Airborne in WWII? Well basically Ubbe is building himself kinda like Lieutenant Spiers. Basically all the shit he’s doing now is gonna mold into stories that others are gonna share around camp fires and then promptly shut up when they see him XD

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Given that the Empire basically collapsed and rebuilt itself somewhat, and then Solitude changed hands during the civil war, and Roscrea hasn’t been in contact with anyone in years, I think it’s safe to assume they just kinda let it slip away due to bigger things being on their plates. 

The last generation of Nords in Solitude who were worried about that are probably dead by now.