Civil War Aftermath OOC #2

LOL glad ya'll found my post interesting. I was worried it was way too surreal XD

Won't say much, but I think i sprinkled in enough hints about what Dunmaor is. And I think I made it clear what she though of the alliance. If you want some more, try translating the small exchange of Ayleidoon XD It's clear she's only "helping" Dales because somebody told her too (And that she sees someone else inside her). And she dosen't like humans." She was cut off by piercing amber orbs, “If you Imperials are cockroaches, then the Bretons are rats, the Nords ants, and the Redguards mudcrabs. Men are vermin.” 

And Dunmaor was able to manifest the Septim Dragon, despite it being technically impossible to do so. She's powerful...just in a very different way then say Witchie, or Baldur. She also wasn't lying about Baldur...

I was thinking for awhile. We had a somewhat large discussion about the recursion and aspects of different characters being embodied into our RP's characters. Such as Baldur being a reincarnation/embodiment of Wulfharth. So I thought "maybe Dales is somebody else too". But Dunmaor is confused, as she greatly reminds her of two different people.

I liked that it was surreal and we’re being kept in the dark just as much as Dales is, though we have some outside info she doesn’t that lets us guess what’s going on. As for my guess, I really couldn’t say. She’s clearly powerful but I don’t know enough about the gods or forces possibly at play here to make a good guess. I’m an curious to see where it leads though 

And as for the Aetius post, it’ll be nice that between him, Ubbe, and Inwold (and maybe Aventius) we’re going to get some real up close and personal looks at the war, rather than just through the eyes of the commanders and generals. Though I expect they’ll still see some action too, but it will be very different than what a more ‘common’ soldier would see. As for my guess about that mystery, you already shot one theory down, about his dad being an Elder Councilor, so I’m going to say it’s actually his grandad who is one, who is looking for his missing son who once owned that dagger. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So I thought "maybe Dales is somebody else too". But Dunmaor is confused, as she greatly reminds her of two different people.

Alessia’s one, I reckon. The other has me stumped, though. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

37 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

And as for the Aetius post, it’ll be nice that between him, Ubbe, and Inwold (and maybe Aventius) we’re going to get some real up close and personal looks at the war, rather than just through the eyes of the commanders and generals. Though I expect they’ll still see some action too, but it will be very different than what a more ‘common’ soldier would see. As for my guess about that mystery, you already shot one theory down, about his dad being an Elder Councilor, so I’m going to say it’s actually his grandad who is one, who is looking for his missing son who once owned that dagger. 

Ubbe and Aetius are pretty much vessels for my mind honestly. Ubbe represents the savagery and bloodthirst that swarms my mind and his povs in the story will reflect that. Aetius represents the more “soldierly” side of me. And as such he will have a slightly less wild pov but still a very visceral view of the front lines.

Interesting guess BT. Who really knows tho?:dntknw:

Fuck:dntknw:

Oh and Aetius is ready for chapter 4 as well. Whenever we actually start that. I just wanted to get that first post out of the way so I could have that glimpse of his plot before we get to him being in the middle of the bloodshed

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

Balrog.

Even if wrong I love the idea that Dales is losing her fucking mind, like Colonel said inviting a dragon to rule over a population of humans again? The hell lady?!

At first I was thinking 'Ugh' with her experiences with the Elf spirit(?) but it's grown on me, if I look at it through the Daedric route then I can see Sheogorath trying to drive Dales mad and paranoid or if it's the ancient elf route then trying to undo the alliance for the ruin of men. Keep up the good work Balrog!

• Like 1

Boo. 

Im gonna give a small one anyway lol. 

Theres actually some method to the madness and it’s hilarious. It’s like thinking your druggy son turned over a new leaf just to find out he’s the same junkie he always was.

That was my reaction anyway.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Boo. 

Im gonna give a small one anyway lol. 

Theres actually some method to the madness and it’s hilarious. It’s like thinking your druggy son turned over a new leaf just to find out he’s the same junkie he always was.

That was my reaction anyway.

Is this in relation with Dales are the spooky ghoooost?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

? I think we’re talking about two different things.

I mean it’s something someone realized when reading the post... won’t say anymore, I’m sure Balrog would rather reveal it himself when the time comes lol.

We are, I was stating something Dales was worried about in the post. Maybe I should have given it spoiler tags?

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

The only thing I can think of that Dales would be worried of that y’all already know about Anyway is the wild hunt. 

Beyond that there’s nothing to speculate on in Dales’ post, I haven’t talked to Balrog about anything I’m planning.

I also don’t plan on shouting anyone to dust yet lol not sure what you mean there or about devastating Cyrodiil’s northern border or the backstab...

Anyway yea lol we’re talking about two very different things.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think it's pretty funny everyone thinks she's connected to some Daedra XD I think she's strengthening the Empress. She dosen't fit any Prince that I know if.

She did say that Dales had to give up the empire and embrace Oblivion or something. And she's got a lot of power and knowledge to be anything but connected.