Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Smell is so fucking important lol, like I’ve had one specific short-term relation with a girl I walked passed and she turned around and tapped my shoulder because she “wanted to see who smelled so good”

Exactly, that happens with me a lot too.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

She has :( she’s been through a lot. Had kittens and had a big nasty wound on her face from another cat. Healed up pretty good tho but you can see her scar still. She’s super sweet.

Life of a street cat. I have a house tabby, whose an asshole, but cuddly XD At least she has someone taking care of her and her kittens now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ya never know. I once met a girl in a cadaver lab. It didn’t pan out but we talked for a while. XD 

I think he’s looking for a living partner, Doc

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@TheCzarsHussar I know right now you not trying to date or anything, which is perfectly fine, but when you do, pm me. I got you. I do pretty good, and I don’t go for thots (always). XD 

Cologne is important, always. Even when a woman says it ain’t, it’s one of the things she’ll remember after a first date.

Even your local man slut buddy can help you with that special someone. I’m not always just out there for myself @TheCzarsHussar

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s because he’s already your boyfriend, LOL. You don’t have to try in a relationship.

We’re talking about dating. As in, the art of the catch.

For instance, Katie, who I’m currently seeing again (can’t get away from the redheads), one of the first things she’s said both times I started seeing her when she got in my car was that I smell good. And we banged right there in the car that very night XD  and that was just the Chevy Cruz lol

TMI

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Smell is so fucking important lol, like I’ve had one specific short-term relation with a girl I walked passed and she turned around and tapped my shoulder because she “wanted to see who smelled so good”

Well, you guys are the authority on women, what do I know. XD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

TMI

Well, you guys are the authority on women, what do I know. XD 

I think we at least have more experience in picking up women XD 

edit:

Youre one woman’s opinion, is all I’m saying, and one that differs from the rest I’ve spoken to. Like I said, you’re weird XD 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think we at least have more experience in picking up women XD 

edit:

Youre one woman’s opinion, is all I’m saying, and one that differs from the rest I’ve spoken to. Like I said, you’re weird XD 

I unfortunately used to hang out with some fellow female history majors in my first year at University. Bunch of depraved Fujo's (Yaoi obessed Nerds) that reeked of socks and mouldy manga pages XD And the ones who had boyfriends, they smelled just as bad. So no, not all woman care about smell.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I unfortunately used to hang out with some fellow female history majors in my first year at University. Bunch of depraved Fujo's (Yaoi obessed Nerds) that reeked of socks and mouldy manga pages XD And the ones who had boyfriends, they smelled just as bad. So no, not all woman care about smell.

Only chicks that smell bad don’t care about smell?

Got it XD Czar you’re in the clear lol. You’ll just have to lower your expectations drastically, LOL.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Only chicks that smell bad don’t care about smell?

Got it XD Czar you’re in the clear lol. You’ll just have to lower your expectations drastically, LOL.

Hey some of them were good looking if your into Nerd girls, after you stripped the layer of obsession, bad sock fumes, and the utterly depraved slash fics they liked talking about XD

I already said cologne is nice. I've never, ever had a female friend say "I had to go out with that guy, he smelled so good." It's something you appreciate if you already find the guy attractive. If you don't, he's just smelly, and too much cologne is a turn off too.

Now, I'm out. You guys talk pussy at will.

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

I already said cologne is nice. I've never, ever had a female friend say "I had to go out with that guy, he smelled so good." It's something you appreciate if you already find the guy attractive. If you don't, he's just smelly, and too much cologne is a turn off too.

Now, I'm out. You guys talk pussy at will.

Like I said, It’s not going to be the main thing that gets her.  It’s just one of a number of them, it definitely helps. And women are much more comfortable around you when you smell good. Its incentive for them to get close. And stay close.

I think my 17 and Centurions 36 speaks for itself lol. That’s all I’m saying

Pussy pussy ass boobies vagina

lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Moving past this awkward discussion, MCC gameplay with 60fps. Game looks fantastic despite being a gen old.

I’ve actually been dreaming, constantly about playing Halo Reach. It’s kinda scary actually. Haven’t dreamed in a looong time until I started turning off my tv again and it’s just constant Halo Reach montages of me playing matchmaking. 

One time my grandma was in it, and she was in the water on the map they constantly used to recycle via forge mode instead of giving us more real maps, and I had to jump in the water to get to her.

:RosieO’Donald:

She wielded my moonlight holy blade and I lost to her the first time, killed her the second time with an energy sword, then took the MHB.