Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm redacting ass and pussy for now on same as souls, cthulhu, etc.

Oops XD 

But why tho lmao

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

He also wants to avoid countries with lots of brown people. Centurion... we don’t talk about what Centurion wants.

:rofl: nothing like the smell of spent brass in morning

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Because they are now forbidden from this thread same as souls content, duh lol. So shape up, soldier! Or no more [redacted] for you!

What kind of fucking tyranny is this! >:( ass, pussy, pussy and ass

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

8EB0622E-734A-4728-A119-B57CCA89F71E.thumb.jpeg.a65bc8a76a462a506f0dc7e3d0bcbc7c.jpegyes

:rofl: :rofl: All this time, I had no fucking idea. You must've loved that South Park episode XD 

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

It’s a 1999 Dyna Wide Glide 1340cc that belonged to my dad and he gave it to me when I graduated high school

It's a nice bike. The only thing my dad ever gave me that I can remember was a haircut like his, maybe baby clothes? And a toy bat plane for my batman action figure. I think he got me a playstation 1 as well, or that might've been mom.

Besides that, he's given me empty promises like an xbox, and said he'd trade in my playstation 2 games to get it, and instead he used it to pay bills at his house. Then he promised he'd get me a 360. That never happened, and I never got the money back for my games or system. 

Even now after I got in a car wreck or after my appendix was removed, and he just got a huge settlement check for a legal battle with the post office, he never offered me a cent.

Didn't even bother calling him for father's day.

So I'm not gonna make fun of the bike. I'm glad your pops gave you something so awesome.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee