Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh shit! You mean to tell me that other dude with the red lightsaber standing behind Anakin in all those scenes was you?!

;) and did you know I was givin it to Padme on the sly? Anakin isn’t really Luke’s father, I AM.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Had my first car race with a truck, LOL.

Turned on sport mode, cleared the bridge goin 135 the whole time, was going to go faster but by then I was already coming up off the ground, LOL and I ran out of bridge. Cars top speed is 160.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Taking a really cool class in military intelligence/espionage history, my professor just told us he believes politicians are on the same class of child molesters to him XD  Dude's a former Canadian soldier and war photographer, guys hardcore. 

Already got a paper though :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What conflicts did he photograph?

Afghan War,  and some small conflicts in Africa.  The first half of the lecture was just him explaining his career to us  and why we should listen to him XD Really good lecturer.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone watch the Conjuring films? I'm going to see the new Annabelle in theatres after class with a few buddies. The series is...of mixed quality, but there mostly entertaining films with good production value. 

It's kinda like a Horror MCU. Weird. But oddly appealing. 

28 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyone watch the Conjuring films? I'm going to see the new Annabelle in theatres after class with a few buddies. The series is...of mixed quality, but there mostly entertaining films with good production value. 

It's kinda like a Horror MCU. Weird. But oddly appealing. 

I saw the first one or two. Not sure how many are out now but I never saw the one with the nun or any of the ones about dolls.