Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You know you’re a softy when that’s your go-to insult. XD 

Well, he also called us faggots in the same breath as saying we were racists XD 

So I can't call him a wetback but we can say fag all day apparently. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Reminds me of the time this dude at my job thought I was racist for how I described this hispanic dude lol. I just said the little mexican guy at trim 4, when I was explaining how fucking annoying he was and that he was a total whiny bitch, always asking me for help with something.

So I defended myself saying that I was just being descriptive. He's a short ass little mexican dude. 

He said I wasn't racist, I just have absolutely no chill lol, which is kinda true.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe he thinks we ride Harleys. :dntknw:

Guess my choice of attire doesn't help XD But honestly that's pretty common. In the black community too. We'll bark about racism all day but we don't do the gay shit. Which I find funny because white liberals from california don't realize how homophobic the black community is, and when they do, the conflict in their brains is astounding.

Correction, seven people were arrested for throwing smoke bombs and rocks at police. The police who were standing by while they assaulted other people. Meaning these dumb cunts attacked their own protection.

Look like rejects from a meth jamboree.

image-696x870-1505156820.jpg

Actually, its the same when they try to stan Muslims too. They can't condemn them as homophobic because it might be considered racist or bigoted to condemn a whole culture for their ways...

But they actually ARE suuuuper homophobic XD WHats a sjw to dooooo?>

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Any chance we can wait until I finish this exam though?

Yea that works, actually I just realized its probably better to wait till thursday when we'll all have more time off. I should be off for four days starting then.

80's and 90's exactly, that's the sweetspot. Mostly 90's. 

Not to say I don't like any songs conceived after the 90's, just that typically I don't like bands that were conceived after that point. I dunno, maybe I'm just getting old but I don't too much like artists that've come up around this time. 

But I'll give it a listen, every now and then someone surprises me. Never thought I'd be an Ariana Grande fan, but, well, here I am XD 

Just now, Centurion said:

Nah fuck that. I like pussy. Buzz cuts and high and tights don’t get pussy.

High and tights I have no idea what that refers to but to the first one, nigga whaaaaaaaaaat???? :rofl: 

Dudes with buzzcuts, short haircuts or just straight up bald get plenty of [redacted]

Just now, Centurion said:

High and tight is the standard military haircut that I refuse to get. Buzz cuts look fucking retarded on, the work for some, just not me. I like my fuck boy and so does women

:rofl: That's a perfect name for it. 

I will concede that for white boys women usually prefer some hair on the head. 

For black dudes, it varies.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: That's a perfect name for it. 

I will concede that for white boys women usually prefer some hair on the head. 

For black dudes, it varies.

Hell even when I get out I’m probably gonna keep the fade of the sides and the hard part, but the top hair is just going to get long as fuck

Fuck:dntknw: