Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s also storming pretty good where I am, with crazy strong winds. So there’s a fair chance I’ll lose power and won’t be able to run with y’all anyway.

Same as tijhan. Funny.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Well boys, that’s that. PlayStation finally died. Can’t access memory after a power out so it won’t start. Not even mad, don’t care anymore. 

Ill buy a new one later. At least my bb saves are on the cloud, but not GoW.... :((((

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well boys, that’s that. PlayStation finally died. Can’t access memory after a power out so it won’t start. Not even mad, don’t care anymore. 

Ill buy a new one later. At least my bb saves are on the cloud, but not GoW.... :((((

Nick said if it's not under warranty anymore, you can take it apart and remove the hard drive.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The insight was too much for it.

The only real reason I'm probably not mad is because I'm more annoyed about my car getting dinged somehow without me noticing XD SIGH.

It's a very small series of dings though, looks like someone hit it with the grocery store carts in the parking lot. Only one is longer than an inch, and I don't think the paint is scratched on the bumper so I might have an easy repair under 200.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The only real reason I'm probably not mad is because I'm more annoyed about my car getting dinged somehow without me noticing XD SIGH.

It's a very small series of dings though, looks like someone hit it with the grocery store carts in the parking lot. Only one is longer than an inch, and I don't think the paint is scratched on the bumper so I might have an easy repair under 200.

Ah shit. Well that sucks. 

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ah shit. Well that sucks. 

Yea. It's not like the car is ruined or anything, hell my ma looked right at the bumper and didn't notice till I said something. But I notice XD I mean I just got it yesterday. 

But yea, it shouldn't be an expensive or hard fix, they'll probably just buff it out pop out the skinny line dent or something, I dunno. Nothing I can't manage.

As for the PS4, fuck it, I was gonna buy a new one anyway, and my BB saves are in tact.

GoW, eh, it's not like playing it over would be bad, I know how to get back to where I was and it's fun enough not to be annoying. I'm already over it tbh.

• Like 1

Really I don't play games that much anymore to get bent out of shape, and the car is still sexy AF XD I got hit by a truck on a busy highway and lived, and now I have a fucking 2017 Nissan Maxima with goddamn turbo boost XD .  This shit just doesn't phase me anymore.

12 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Gotta love UPS pay for faster shipping for them to be lazy fucks and make your package most likely get delayed.

Any time I’ve paid for faster shipping and it didn’t come through by their given date, I’ve been able to call them and get a refund. Don’t let them steal from you.