Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Could always go to Russia and have to worry about getting hit by a car for 100mph

You're gonna worry about a lot more than that under Putin dude XD That and pretty much any muslim country is the last place you wanna go considering their policy on homosexuality.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I hear Denmark is pretty nice. Granted, they got rather strict immigration laws. 

They also make fun of fat people lol and well, I ain't skinny.

I also will deck the first freaky deaky dutch that tries it.

You know they used to make fun of Floor Jansen, the Goddess of Nightwish for being "big"? I mean yea, she's six foot, which is definitely tall for a woman, but she's fucking gorgeous.

Floor-Jansen-Nightwish.jpg206007-Floor_Jansen-Nightwish-women-leat

I know some of you like westerns. The Missing with Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett is pretty good.

Also I'm reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurty and haven't gotten very far, but enjoying it so far. About a couple of ex-Texas Rangers who start a cattle ranch. Some pretty fun characters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Also I'm reading Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurty and haven't gotten very far, but enjoying it so far. About a couple of ex-Texas Rangers who start a cattle ranch. Some pretty fun characters.

The mini series is good too, and also has Tommy Lee Jones in it. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I swear I feel like I’ve used this same method to explain the difference before myself.

Was it to you, Colonel? XD 

I swear this is a pretty common joke and I'm sure everyone's said it once or twice XD 

I feel so safe with these people patrolling America's virtue. Cops in Portland were told to stand down by the mayor, so there's complete lawlessness. The only Antifa arrested during this demonstration were those who attacked cops.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

But yeah, that’s why I don’t trust anyone who moves to or vacations in Thailand. You’ve got a whole world of options, and you’re going with the place best known for its traps? Something’s not right here. 

It's known for having plenty of non trap prostitutes too, boy and girl and everything inbetween, but even so I wouldn't trust them either since its the destination all manner of scum go to for cheap poor uneducated farm girls and boys that don't know better and need money and get sucked into that life.

So either way they're scum AND weird.

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

No idea whats going on with all that tbh but its horrible

Antifa's going around beating conservatives in the streets.

If they come after me, which I doubt in SC because they know better here, they're catching a .45 in the ass.

• Like 1