Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

which I doubt in SC because they know better here

Yeah, there’s a reason you mostly see this shit in places like Portland. Cities that step aside and let it happen. They don’t have the balls to try this with a population that would stand up to their bullshit.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hell, I don't need a gun to beat those punks, honestly I'm praying they try so I have an excuse to let loose. It's been a while.

Gun would still be pretty nice when they bring friends and decide to try clubbing you with bricks and shit instead of fighting like men.

The fact that they are known for hiding their faces says it all. Antifa is legitimately one of the most pansy ass movements in America.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Gun would still be pretty nice

Best believe she'll be with me, dude, I bring her everywhere as is when I'm not going to work that is, and it'll be on me always when I get my concealed instead of my glove compartment.

Besides, I've always wanted to pistol whip someone XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gun would still be pretty nice when they bring friends and decide to try clubbing you with bricks and shit instead of fighting like men.

The fact that they are known for hiding their faces says it all. Antifa is legitimately one of the most pansy ass movements in America.

Still waiting for SOMEONE to call them just a bunch of no good common THUGS XD 

Guess I gotta wait for some black dudes to join first.

2 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Sounds about right. I guess one small perk of living in the middle of no where is I don't have to worry about these stupid ass people. Just little shit gangs like the bloods and crypts.

Bro those ain't little shit gangs lol, not if they're actual bloods and crypts... Those guys would turn Antifa inside and out. Wouldn't even chance fighting them, my gun would be out immediately if one of them approaches me.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Still waiting for SOMEONE to call them just a bunch of no good common THUGS XD 

Guess I gotta wait for some black dudes to join first.

People on the Right call them thugs all the time. And hell, so do Liberals who aren’t secretly rooting for them. The only thing that makes them different from common thugs is that they’re political rather than in it for themselves. They think they’re a legitimate movement, which is hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Around Macon they ain't shit. I'm more scared of the little groups of MS13 out and about around here. I tend to cover up the 13 on my arm depending on where I go around Macon. 

MS13 is no joke either. But the Bloods and Crypts are definitely the real deal in certain parts of the country. All three would eat Antifa alive. 

Both CNN and FOX were calling police victims thugs when someone pulled up their youtube history and found out they listened to Lil Wayne or Gangstalicious XD THAT'S the kind of reaction I'm looking for, not just people on the internet.

24 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

No idea whats going on with all that tbh but its horrible

Antifa= Anti-fascist, an incredibly ironic name. They claim to be "protesting" against white supremacy, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. They wear black masks and really hate to be photographed while they're carrying out this moral crusade, so they'll beat up anyone they think might be filming them, or just any white person who appears not with the program. The cops in Portland stand down and let them do their thing.

Here's another one. This is Andy Ngo, who regularly documents Antifa for a right wing publication, Quillette. He's Asian and gay, which means they hate him even more.