Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll be working saturday :cry: 12-10pm

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don;t you know by now, Colonel's graduated from the plebs to be a big corporate dude, he's dictator for life now XD

Scratch what I said, high class people don't work Saturdays, he's back with the plebs again!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yall talking about fancy ass deodorants, I just wanna smell clean.

Being clean is a key part to pussy, but it’s also equal parts smelling good. You just smell clean and you won’t get dirty looks. You have the right scent and a girl will be holding on to you

Fuck:dntknw:

16 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He just told you XD 

Im not going to Africa, I ain’t goin nowhere where a mosquito can kill you. Even if it isn’t all huts and shit like the media portrays, I’m good. Too damn hot.

My coworker from Mexico was telling me how it's so hot in her part of Mexico they don't have walls on the houses, just a roof on stilts, and it's just as hot at night. Her mother was stung by a palm-sized scorpion while pregnant with her and almost died. She was in so much pain the doctors kept giving her painkillers and it wasn't working. They were sure it would at least kill the baby but both survived. No wonder everyone in Mexico wants to fuck off north.

On the plus side, we decided this means she probably has Spidey powers.

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Ehhh not in my experience. I hardly ever mention what it actually is. The fragrance is the show stopper

In my experience, if you're attracted to someone, they can wear any not-cheap cologne and it will smell sexy. If not, it's at most a "oh yeah, nice." 

• Like 1

@Celan is the Hispanic chick hot, and @ cologne, the point of cologne, in my opinion (which probably differs from Centurions XD ) isn’t to get the juices flowing, it’s just to help a woman take notice.

If they hadn’t taken notice before, then yea they probably won’t say or do shit. But if they’ve even somewhat looked your way just out of a small bit of curiosity, and they notice you smell good? That’ll at least get your foot in the door and make them take you a little seriously when/if you approach them.

I dunno about you, because you’re weird lol but every woman I’ve been with puts a pretty big import on the way a man smells. Yea maybe it’s secondary but a woman can be attracted to more than one man, and more than likely is. If one just smells clean and the other smells fresh, they’ll take more notice in you, at least at first, every single time.

You're on your own after that lol. 

Plus, it definitely doesn’t hurt to have one more thing a woman likes about you. And, smell is a pretty big part of attraction for males and females. It’s definitely important to me if a woman smells good, for instance. And I definitely don’t like no cheap perfume, I don’t want to feel like I’m banging some old church lady XD 

So yea, smell goods are important

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Plus, good smelling cologne decreases the chance that they associate the occasional bad smells humans put out with you. 

My list isn’t as long as Centurions, but I have enough experience. Every chick I’ve been with makes a comment on how I smell, for better or worse XD not every woman likes the same fragrances either.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@Celan is the Hispanic chick hot, and @ cologne, the point of cologne, in my opinion (which probably differs from Centurions XD ) isn’t to get the juices flowing, it’s just to help a woman take notice.

If they hadn’t taken notice before, then yea they probably won’t say or do shit. But if they’ve even somewhat looked your way just out of a small bit of curiosity, and they notice you smell good? That’ll at least get your foot in the door and make them take you a little seriously when/if you approach them.

I dunno about you, because you’re weird lol but every woman I’ve been with puts a pretty big import on the way a man smells. Yea maybe it’s secondary but a woman can be attracted to more than one man, and more than likely is. If one just smells clean and the other smells fresh, they’ll take more notice in you, at least at first, every single time.

You're on your own after that lol. 

Plus, it definitely doesn’t hurt to have one more thing a woman likes about you. And, smell is a pretty big part of attraction for males and females. It’s definitely important to me if a woman smells good, for instance. And I definitely don’t like no cheap perfume, I don’t want to feel like I’m banging some old church lady XD 

So yea, smell goods are important

It's not that deep, I wasn't saying I don't like good cologne, just that if a guy is sexy I'm not that particular about the kind. BF wears a couple different ones and I love his Hugo Boss, but all are good. To me his scent is sexy and that includes his laundry detergent. XD 

Re Hispanic chick hotness rating- not relevant to my story. XD 

2 hours ago, Celan said:

It's not that deep, I wasn't saying I don't like good cologne, just that if a guy is sexy I'm not that particular about the kind. BF wears a couple different ones and I love his Hugo Boss, but all are good. To me his scent is sexy and that includes his laundry detergent. XD 

Re Hispanic chick hotness rating- not relevant to my story. XD 

That’s because he’s already your boyfriend, LOL. You don’t have to try in a relationship.

We’re talking about dating. As in, the art of the catch.

For instance, Katie, who I’m currently seeing again (can’t get away from the redheads), one of the first things she’s said both times I started seeing her when she got in my car was that I smell good. And we banged right there in the car that very night XD  and that was just the Chevy Cruz lol

2 hours ago, Celan said:

Speaking of cat rescue, I've been watching the Flatbush Cats rescue channel on YT and the videos are strangely relaxing. So cute. :love: Lots of good kitty advice too, you should watch @ColonelKillaBee

Hide contents

Sure, I got plenty of time to today lol, easiest overtime I’ve ever had.

@TheCzarsHussar I know right now you not trying to date or anything, which is perfectly fine, but when you do, pm me. I got you. I do pretty good, and I don’t go for thots (always). XD 

Cologne is important, always. Even when a woman says it ain’t, it’s one of the things she’ll remember after a first date.