Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Cut your hair. You were a badass then. Now I picture this playing in all your pics:

I was a badass when? And fuck you. I’m cutting my hair tomorrow for pathways, but after that it’s coming straight back to this

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

The sister one is my favorite:

on a scale of luke skywalker to jaime lannister how well would you deal with losing your right hand

or, on a scale of luke skywalker to jaime lannister how well do you deal with latent sexual feelings for your sister

or, on a scale of luke skywalker to jamie lannister how well would you deal with your dad being an utter bastard with unresolved issues about the death of his wife

or, on a scale of luke skywalker to jaime lannister how well would you deal with the fact that your nephew is a complete and total douche

or, on a scale of luke skywalker to jaime lannister how do you feel when you see gwendoline christie in armor

on a scale of luke skywalker to jaime lannister how badly did your failed attempt to murder a kid screw everyone over

Ok, I'll help.

Did you know that other countries aren't the US, and therefore suck? XD 

Though, Romania was pretty sweet, for two months before I wanted to come back. No guns, shitty drivers. Best thing was the women and the beer. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Dylan is one the few things that make ne happy. 

And i can make bacon cheeseburgers else where.

You really can't XD I had ruxandra try to make me one, and she was gonna except that beef was rare there and considered a luxury XDXD Bacon was there tho, just had to buy the kind we have with the right cut in special packages because they don't cut their bacon like that anywhere so its literally imported :rofl: I tried hard not to laugh, and failed.

Not like that everywhere of course. Places like the UK for instance, but there's in all honesty few differences between the two except the UK is like the US fast forwarded 30 or so years if the Democrats had their way and gained full power in the political climate. 

But the plethora of ignorant masses, same. Racism, homophobia, etc etc, same everywhere except in media. 

But we have better teeth XD 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

B O I

Thats the gay ass spelling, I be a Dylan. ;)

Lol noted.

Tbh I didn't miss cheeseburgers while I was there tho. The food was so filling and fresh because it was real food, and no preservatives unless you got packaged shit.

Sure missed it when I got home tho.

5 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Somewhere like Norway or Sweden.

Ah well, that's our goal too XD Though Witch turned me off from Sweden and I need to hurry before too many brown people show up and ruin Norway for me.

• Haha 1