Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Went shootin ‘gain, getting much better with my 1911, now that it’s broken in. In fact I changed my mind about selling it XD it hits what I aim at even far away.

Reveal hidden contents

Close-medium range 1911

C8F349E5-6793-4CC3-84DA-A495C1A93B8D.thumb.jpeg.4b37ecb95c4fc4065977e06e61e8482c.jpeg

Medium-long 1911

A3B5C04A-1072-4C6F-AD51-55C85A5FA4A5.thumb.jpeg.aab467161b6aa39580741acc9dbce399.jpeg

Buckshot max effective range.... shit hits dead on with that bracer.

BFA0E31F-9512-4A3E-83EC-1DAC1AEC0C77.thumb.jpeg.739951006c1768312e26f1ed07a30a45.jpeg

Shitty mini shells lol, these things are ass, kept falling out n jamming n Shit XD fun tho

D7448A4F-3960-4FE2-B8EF-9696FD61D508.thumb.jpeg.b36b6098a1ff54005910a4f78a8e6015.jpeg

Slugs max effective range, then one mini max effective range

B44D3727-FF5C-4F70-A982-E28565EB6EA9.thumb.jpeg.a09d4eefb46c8112b74e25a2b1465502.jpeg

Never have I ever seen such a horrible grouping XD

Fuck:dntknw:

Its a 1911, it's not meant for grouping firstly, and secondly even so, you're the only one that I've ever had tell me that XD No one else says so, because it's a .45, you don't need to group with it.

And the rest are shotgun shots lol so you definitely don't need to group with that XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just to further put a point on it because I'm triggered XD for self defense shooting, 4-5 inches apart and most shots close to the center is considered adequate and acceptable. 

I'm not winning any contests but for a self defense test I'd pass easy.

If your budget is 2k just tell him buy an I buy power for that much and he’ll be set. At most just look for one with a high end graphics card like a gtx 1660 ti, which is overkill, a good cpu, and a lot of memory, especially SSD

I don’t much see the point in building your own pc unless you’re trying to save money.

Unless you just really really want to for bragging rights or you like tinkering with tech and risking your cash, there’s no point.

With 2000 dollars you can find a pc that meets your spec requirements easy and play any game on the market now and the next two years with top notch visuals and perfect frame rate. 

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Competition R6 Siege, Call of Duty, all that shit that’s what he’s after

I could sneeze a pc out for 700 that could run all that whack shit like a dream. any pc anywhere near 2000 dollars can handle that with its hands tied behind its back with its dick in a sling. You don't need to build a high end pc for FPS multiplayer games.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I could sneeze a pc out for 700 that could run all that whack shit like a dream. any pc anywhere near 2000 dollars can handle that with its hands tied behind its back with its dick in a sling. You don't need to build a high end pc for FPS multiplayer games.

Unless you’re one of those who likes to stream and run intinsive shit like that while you play. 

The only reason I spent 1600 on mine is one, I wanted to make sure my pc could handle Witcher 3 at its best, and two I didn't want to have to dig into it again until Cyberpunk came out. 

Worth it for Witcher 3 alone really. Rofl, technically I was still paying off this pc, I'm actually just recently finishing off the amazon card payment for it. I paid half and put the rest on a card. I owe under 200 bucks now.

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Anybody see the Deadwood movie on HBO? Or did you all give up your subscriptions. XD It was really good, an excellent homage to the series.

I gave up mine lol, and I never saw deadwood so *shrug*