Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I like the movie interpretation :P 

Apparently so did Bethesda, if that's what they used as inspiration for the thu'um.

In Dune you can end up having words that cause someone to have an involuntary reaction, in effect mind control, but those first have to be imprinted on the person. The Voice involves a close study of a person's habits, inclinations etc. in order to be able to influence them subconsciously. Or a man can be imprinted during sex. It's also resisted if the person has any kind of mental training or resistance. So it's a lot more subtle than the movie's sonic blasts.

The main power given to the Fremen that turns them into superwarriors is prana-bindu training that allows control over nerves and muscles- juiced by spice and Muad'dib being able to foretell the future to an extent.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s exactly how Baldur’s works, except thus far I only have plans for it working on Nords and possibly undead

Studying an individual person and imprinting a word or phrase on them that can be used to control them later?

Hope they hire better writers:

https://www.sfgate.com/tv/article/Halo-TV-Series-Game-Of-Thrones-13941010.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Studying an individual person and imprinting a word or phrase on them that can be used to control them later?

Imprinting a word no but studying someone to better influence them through phrase of words, certainly. It’s like hypnosis. 

Thats how Baldur was so effective against Brund and Elisif, but not on Arla. He knew those two intimately and had known how to push their buttons even without knowing that’s what he was doing.

Its an unintended effect, or at least Arngeir thinks, but I put it in with the idea that Paarthurnax May have manipulated the greybeards and man with it all this time.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Bruh stop lyin you literally made me watch because you loved it XD in fact I was the one ripping on it at first because of the shitty visuals.

Youre just sayin that now because I liked a movie interpretation over the book interpretation XD 

Movie interpretation was better sorry :whistling:

I love Dune, I told you at the time that the movie flubbed it- and also told you about their version of the Voice being bullshit. The Sci Fi Channel miniseries was pretty good, but I think they can do better depicting the Fremen.

Honestly...I wouldn't even care much if the Empire just exploded. 

Ask me seven years ago, and I would be like "WHATTHEFUCKBETHESDAYOU'VESWALLOWEDNORDCUMYOUVIKINGLOVERS", but i've kinda grown out of that. I love Romans,  and Byzantines, but the Imperials right now are boring parodies of them. Romulus would eat them and spit them out.

I care about OUR EMPIRE. As the one in the RP, but my growing apathy towards Bethesda, me changing my RPG of choice from ES to Souls,  and me losing faith in TES6...meh.  I care more about Gywn's tax policy. 

Bring me some pre Roman Empire Roman Kingdom Cyrodiil  inspired"Imperials", with more of an empathise on there Eastern Ming Dynasty inspiration and I would be happy.  If the Empire exploded it could be used to flesh out the Imperials/Cyrodiil folk more. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Honestly...I wouldn't even care much if the Empire just exploded. 

Ask me seven years ago, and I would be like "WHATTHEFUCKBETHESDAYOU'VESWALLOWEDNORDCUMYOUVIKINGLOVERS", but i've kinda grown out of that. I love Romans,  and Byzantines, but the Imperials right now are boring parodies of them. Romulus would eat them and spit them out.

I care about OUR EMPIRE. As the one in the RP, but my growing apathy towards Bethesda, me changing my RPG of choice from ES to Souls,  and me losing faith in TES6...meh.  I care more about Gywn's tax policy. 

Bring me some pre Roman Empire Roman Kingdom Cyrodiil  inspired"Imperials", with more of an empathise on there Eastern Ming Dynasty inspiration and I would be happy.  If the Empire exploded it could be used to flesh out the Imperials/Cyrodiil folk more. 

Balrog are you... feeling okay? :P

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I don't know. Maybe I should try crucifying myself to bring back the Imperial patriotism XD But right now when I think about it...meh. 

...could I interest you in some literature? It’s all about how the Empire has failed you and what to do about it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/69423051613/stormcloak-bible-index-updated-may-24-2018/amp

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

...could I interest you in some literature? It’s all about how the Empire has failed you and what to do about it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/69423051613/stormcloak-bible-index-updated-may-24-2018/amp

Ulfric Stormcloak loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life!

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t normally donate shit for any gofundme but when a news outlet doxes a black conservative over a Nancy Pelosi meme with the help of Facebook...

https://theprinceofpandas.tumblr.com/post/185395662382/we-have-to-draw-a-line-here-folks-sue-them-for

And the so-called reporter himself a convicted felon.

That gurgling sound is our civilization swirling the bowl.

• Like 2

Can I enjoy one oblivion meme without some negative Nancy harping on about how much better everything in Oblivion was than Skyrim? 

Which is a rose tinted statement anyway. The arena was fun once, maybe twice. After that I sped through it to get that outfit for early characters, then promptly discard it for something better ASAP.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Can I enjoy one oblivion meme without some negative Nancy harping on about how much better everything in Oblivion was than Skyrim? 

Which is a rose tinted statement anyway. The arena was fun once, maybe twice. After that I sped through it to get that outfit for early characters, then promptly discard it for something better ASAP.

I've been consistence in my negative harping. XD And that's QUESTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS