Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Can I enjoy one oblivion meme without some negative Nancy harping on about how much better everything in Oblivion was than Skyrim? 

Skyrim’s guilds had way cooler aesthetics. XD 

I rarely did the Gray Prince’s quest for exactly that reason. Hard to enjoy being the Grand Champion when you took the title from a guy who just gave up. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Skyrim’s guilds had way cooler aesthetics. XD 

I rarely did the Gray Prince’s quest for exactly that reason. Hard to enjoy being the Grand Champion when you took the title from a guy who just gave up. 

Same. Did it once, never did it again.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The factions were better, the general quests are debatable. 

It definitely had a good number of gems though. Daedric ones aside because those are always good, we had stuff like the painted world, the castle Chorrol investigations, that mage who was trapped in a nightmare and you had to enter it to wake him up, the Imperial City grave digger, the haunted mansion you get to keep, that Ayleid collector who becomes a lich, retaking Kvatch, the frozen tears thing, Pale Pass, Mazoga and the Black Bow Bandits, those rich vampire hunters... XD I could go on.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

It definitely had a good number of gems though. Daedric ones aside because those are always good, we had stuff like the painted world, the castle Chorrol investigations, that mage who was trapped in a nightmare and you had to enter it to wake him up, the Imperial City grave digger, the haunted mansion you get to keep, that Ayleid collector who becomes a lich, retaking Kvatch, the frozen tears thing, Pale Pass, Mazoga and the Black Bow Bandits, those rich vampire hunters... XD I could go on.

Or the one with the paranoid conspiracy theorist XD I don't know what Colonel's talking about, I only remember a handful of Skyrim's sidequests. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Because you are a milkdrinker and get fuzzy after a mead or two. Go back to milkland where the bitches all look like potatoes and their shitty steel degrades after a few swings.

Go jerk off to some Radiant Quests and Todd's mountain fetish XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That’s a beautiful image the first time. But once you’ve discovered your twentieth Ayleid ruin and realized that they’re all exactly the same, it loses its appeal. 

I'll give you that, but since it was one of the first major releases for the entire generation, I think it was one hell of a start XD And Shivering Isles fixed alot of vanilla's problems.

I legitimately dreaded dungeon delving in Oblivion. Hated it. Skyrim’s dungeons weren’t perfect, but they were significantly better than that cookie cutter BS. 

Thankfully, Oblivion had way more to do in the cities and above ground. There wasn’t much reason to enter a good 70% of the ruins besides a shot at some randomly generated leveled loot. 

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Skyrim Dungeon Quality in general is much higher, but Sundercliff Watch is still my second favorite dungeon just after the Vale. 

That one was exceptional, yeah. As it should be, considering it was the entire setting of a dlc. XD If the Vale counts as a dungeon, then I’d rank it first, then Blackreach, then Sundercliff. 

I love the story behind SC too. A rogue Telvanni Wizard hires a mercenary army and tries to kill the trapped vampiric champion of Mehrunes Dagon so he can get the Razor and use it to overthrow the Empire. Come on. That’s awesome. :lol: And the dungeon had over 20 layers!!!

• Like 1