Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

I don’t think it’s really fair tho to call that one contract even if it is since that one contract had a series of pretty fun quests.

Yea i liked Oblivion’s more because it was more varied and kooky but still. I’ll give them a little slack as far as the D.B. is concerned since the questline was more focused

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think I might’ve killed that bitch of s mom too.

In fact, I don’t know if I freed any of them last time XD they were all kinda shitty.

The responses you can give Astrid if you kill all three are pretty hilarious. If I remember right, one of them is something along the lines of “Well you said one is guilty. Had to make sure I got em."

I like to imagine the Dovahkiin just kinda shrugging when he says that. XD 

I usually just killed her too. Though I usually came to regret it when everything else was done, Alduin dead, Skyrim independent, etc etc, but Titus Mede II was still alive. Felt like an incomplete ending to me. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t think it’s really fair tho to call that one contract even if it is since that one contract had a series of pretty fun quests.

That’s why I compared it to Oblivion’s main story instead. But where Skyrim’s DB was completely carried by its main story/contract, Oblivion’s DB has a great main story and regular contracts.

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Whodunit I think is still Beth's crowning achievement for quest design and writing, it's so fucking fun turning everyone against each other XD

I love it when that noblewoman asks what you do and you can just straight up reply that you’re an assassin there to kill them all, and she thinks it’s a joke and instantly likes you. :rofl: 

Here’s a question I meant to ask and that meme reminded me to do so, did Ned actually cheat on his wife or did he fabricate that too?

I assume he just made his dishonest moment worse to make the story of Jon’s origin more believable. That’s quite the guy.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

My favorite British terrorist is back

6DXPfDY.gif

Graphics look pretty insane though. 

I’m hyped only because of nostalgia, but also I call bullshit. All them guys walking with NODs and not fucking ONE running into trees, or tripping over something? BULLSHIT :rofl:FD70937C-0163-40FC-85EF-248BD7930662.thumb.jpeg.68c21de703ee7bfe6a015bdf0a1eaed6.jpeg

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m hyped only because of nostalgia, but also I call bullshit. All them guys walking with NODs and not fucking ONE running into trees, or tripping over something? BULLSHIT :rofl:FD70937C-0163-40FC-85EF-248BD7930662.thumb.jpeg.68c21de703ee7bfe6a015bdf0a1eaed6.jpeg

I've never worn Night Vision goggles, do they actually limit your vision that badly? 

27 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've never worn Night Vision goggles, do they actually limit your vision that badly? 

Dude you can’t see shit, your depth perception is non existent, and you fov is like 3 inches. When it’s dark out you see night. with nods you see night, but in green. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Here’s a question I meant to ask and that meme reminded me to do so, did Ned actually cheat on his wife or did he fabricate that too?

I assume he just made his dishonest moment worse to make the story of Jon’s origin more believable. That’s quite the guy.

Wrong thread but quickly- it's not known but unlikely. He had a thing for Ashara Dayne, and could have shtupped her at the Harrenhal tourney (where it's likely that Lyanna won in the form of a mystery knight), but this was when Ned was young and not betrothed to anyone. After he was married, the next time he saw her would have been right after he killed her brother, so it's unlikely they were in a fucking mood.

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ashara_Dayne

I suppose he could have seen her at some point before that, during the war, but again, it seems unlikely to me.

• Thanks 1