Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

11 minutes ago, Celan said:

Anybody see the Deadwood movie on HBO? Or did you all give up your subscriptions. XD It was really good, an excellent homage to the series.

I watched the first fifteen minutes during work today. :lol: Didn’t have time to see more than that but I enjoyed all the character reintroductions. Especially Doc and Al.

Fable 4 just leaked. There was a trailer up, but it got taken down, people are scrambling. Some details

"First/Third Person

In Depth character creator

Completely Open

No guns

Can ignore main quest and never become a hero

Players can build towns, ties into main quest heavily if you get the bad ending and fail

Multiplayer

Unreal Engine

Albion and Aurora are gone. "Lands reduced to fables." The Spire was rebuilt and used by a mad king to wish that an asteroid would strike the planet. He also wished it would happen again in the far future. Eons later and everything is new (medieval themed, new continents) and you have to stop the destruction of the planet again. Theresa and a Heroes Guild are preserved on another planet via a demon door. Time Travel heavily involved in play. Jack of Blades returns".

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Three was complete shit but I enjoyed the hell out of the previous two. 

But three was bad enough that I’m suspicious of a fourth, if it’s even real considering who’s posting this info XD 

There's photographic evidence this time, just look in the reddit post XD

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I love the show’s weird and dramatically flowy dialogue. It’s almost like a play or something. Reminds me a little of Spartacus in that regard, with many of the best scenes just being prominent characters yelling at each other for minutes on end. XD 

Yep, like a Shakesperean play set in the West. But the movie reminded me that it had really good characters.

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's photographic evidence this time, just look in the reddit post XD

A lot of weird concepts with them resetting the world via an asteroid strike, and I forgot about the wishing stuff lol. No guns, good lol they went too far into the future in three, multiplayer, blech, hope its just co op, but everything else sounds really good. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

33 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I usually don’t keep up with E3 but I will for this. Quite a few things I’m interested in, really. I think these next two years will give us some good games.

Microsoft's conference is on a Sunday XD Memesaki and George R R Martin are going to be there, so I think it'll be worth it just for that. 

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m just ready to watch something else now besides the Cyberpunk movie over and over again. I need more Meredith Stout :love: :love: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You could buy this when it comes out tomorrow and play it with me. Quite Lovecraftian, it's a sub management sim, designed to simulate things going wrong when exploring a dark alien planet XD Up to 16 players. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/602960/Barotrauma/

It looks goofy XD I’ll be playin [redacted]borne with the fellas. Played last night again.

Centurions thinking about trying it too so that’ll be fun. 

I do think he’ll have an easier time than he did with [redacted] souls XD at first anyway.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee