Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

I can agree FNV had issues at launch. The only bugs I really encountered, which were serious ones so don't get me wrong, was save games disappearing from the load list, and a hard freeze on the hunting rifle. But it was obvious even on day one that this was a game worth playing. You can't say the same about FO76 or Anthem.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All of their games had people saying quests were broken. The reports weren’t higher than the rest of their titles, especially Skyrim which is where I encountered my first broken quest on a Bethesda title

But unlike Bethesda, Obsidian didn’t have the marketing strength and industry clout to bury the bad beneath the good. It took a FO76 level fuckup for mainstream critics to have the balls to genuinely criticize them. 

• Like 1

Y’all know what is still wrong with New Vegas? No scars. How are you gonna open a game with us getting shot in the head and not give any scar options? XD Even worse because at the end, Lanius says he can see where the two bullets left their mark. 

This is what mods are really for. :P 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Y’all know what is still wrong with New Vegas? No scars. How are you gonna open a game with us getting shot in the head and not give any scar options? XD Even worse because at the end, Lanius says he can see where the two bullets left their mark. 

That could be attributed to using 3's awful character creator.  At it had beard options. *Shivers in Oblivion*

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That could be attributed to using 3's awful character creator.  At it had beard options. *Shivers in Oblivion*

It shouldn't be allowed for games to let you play as a Nord without giving beard options. ¬¬

At least Fallout 3 had that gnarly Point Lookout brain surgery scar. Shoulda had us wake up with one of those in Old World Blues. XD 

hqfAPtA.jpg

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yea, was gonna say that till I saw this at the end. I got the Courier ghoul eye mod and keep an eyepatch. Plus a bullet hole scar

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reminds me, you should look into the Fallout RP. There is a gang who call themselves the Valiant and dress in WW1 military garb. 

These guys need to show up again

• Like 1