Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

8 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Here’s a question I meant to ask and that meme reminded me to do so, did Ned actually cheat on his wife or did he fabricate that too?

I assume he just made his dishonest moment worse to make the story of Jon’s origin more believable. That’s quite the guy.

As far as we know, Ned made up up, which fits his character rather well and adds an extra layer of irony to his relationship with Jaime. Everyone thinks Ned was honorable to a fault and just had a moment of weakness, but the truth is that he intentionally stained his honor (and dishonored his wife too) by lying in order to protect Jon. He has always put doing right above his own honor. Especially where children are involved.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Centurion said:

Dude you can’t see shit, your depth perception is non existent, and you fov is like 3 inches. When it’s dark out you see night. with nods you see night, but in green. 

To be fair, the guys in that trailer probably aren’t brand new privates. XD 

I got a digital scope a while back for coyote hunting and that thing is so much better. It’s harder to make out details, but you can actually see shit in the dark. Especially when it’s moving.

If it is true, they probably cancelled their plans for it very early in production. Bethesda has a habit of bragging about all the new gameplay features like this very early on and then having to backtrack when they don’t make the cut. Remember when we were supposed to be able to disrupt the economy in Skyrim? XD 

Though I lean towards it not being true. We probably would’ve heard about it a long time ago if it was.

Then I’m betting it’s not a plan that got very far into the game’s development. It seems too much like the sort of thing they would’ve advertised early on if it had. Like radiant quests or the way you could do shit like kill the local loggers and increase the price of wooden goods in that hold. 

Again, no idea or guesses. But just the very idea that it was even planned at all makes me go :sick: Skyrim’s quests were already meh enough as is. Imagine how much worse the companions would be if there was stronghold focus added too, so you couldn’t just zoom past the boring quest line for werewolf blood and Ysgramor’s shield XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, the guys in that trailer probably aren’t brand new privates. XD 

I got a digital scope a while back for coyote hunting and that thing is so much better. It’s harder to make out details, but you can actually see shit in the dark. Especially when it’s moving.

The hole brand new private’s thing was just on the meme. Literally everytime we do night training and you here is a series of thuds and hushed curses being uttered as the entire squad/platoon bumps into shit.

Fuck:dntknw:

56 minutes ago, Celan said:

Isn't it basically introduced in Hearthfires?

Huh, I forgot about that. I was picturing moving items around and building up “strongholds” instead of settlements.

Hearthfire is just customizeable player homes, which I loved. Hell, I wouldn’t have an issue with the settlement stuff either if it didn’t effect the quests so much.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Little GoT snicker, since I guess we're moving it over here...

The actor who played "the prince of Dorne" in the finale doesn't even know what his name is. He said "I would like to think I was a Martell." Instantly he shows that he cares more about the story than the fucking writers.

On reddit, they had fun with this and called him Randym Martell, First of His Name. XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, Celan said:

Apparently not, it was just "charismatic man." I wonder how the actor feels about the fact that the "charismatic" part got dropped and he was just "man."

Did you not see the way he slouched while everyone else sat up straight? The guy was practically James Bond.

• Haha 1