Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

His political commentary is as hilariously pretentious as ever XD Dosen't seem to be that major in this game though

I remember in MGS2 were you dual the President (yeah who has an eyepatch and tentacle mech suit) underneath a statue of George Washington, and he's dual wielding two katannas called Republican and Democrat XD

49 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

His political commentary is as hilariously pretentious as ever XD Dosen't seem to be that major in this game though

I remember in MGS2 were you dual the President (yeah who has an eyepatch and tentacle mech suit) underneath a statue of George Washington, and he's dual wielding two katannas called Republican and Democrat XD

Hilarious lol but I actually like the message. That they’re both the same shit in reality

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

He needed to put a no homo at the end of this but whatever XD man crush confirmed

DF51C5A7-CCB9-43CB-98E7-EA66A54A1D3D.thumb.jpeg.5baeb5e7178f142f5400c7aa8ab890fe.jpeg

That's funny coming from you XD

BTW Death Stranding description 
"Journey between life and death

Begin your quest to save civilisation in a broken world rife with supernatural dangers.

Face unique challenges

Arm yourself and take aim at a variety of objectives in your mission to reunite a broken nation, while balancing under the weight of your cargo as you travel. Protect your supplies from wild bandits, and stay safe from the terrifying Beached Things… or face failing those who depend on you.

Explore the world

The Decima Engine renders a hyper-realistic landscape utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Unpassable obstacles block your path and force you to find different routes, while supernatural elements alter the physical state of your surroundings.

Death is not the end

There is no traditional ‘game over’ state in Death Stranding. Lose your life during combat and you’ll find yourself in an upside-down realm, searching for a way back to the living. Choose your combat methods carefully, as killing your foe is almost never the solution – and every death carries a consequence.

Assist other players

Help other travellers without ever crossing paths via asynchronous online gameplay. Send supplies, share safe houses and walk in the footsteps of fellow couriers to reunite civilisation."

From what I understand,the Death Stranding refers to an event were humanity stumbled on something cosmic, which caused the state of the World it is now, maybe they made contact with another dimension, and these "Beached Things" are the malevolent abominations of that place. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Jason Momoa doesn’t need a no homo, he’s hot enough that I retain my heterosexuality universally. In fact, any guy that says he ain’t hot is a Harley bike rider.

? What is that supposed to mean?

Fuck:dntknw:

They said that if Nazir wasn’t black, he’d probably be viewed by the fandom similarly to Lucien Lachance... yeah, no. Not even close. That dude was so iconic that they brought him back for Skyrim and Fallout 3. XD Meanwhile, Nazir wasn't even one of the three most memorable characters from Skyrim's shitty Dark Brotherhood, let alone on Lucien's level.

• Thanks 1

All I remember really was Babette, Cicero, and the cranky old guy XD It's the best Skyrim guild questline, but what is that saying? It felt like they were just trying to cheaply copy Oblivion's yet it wasn't even half was memorable. Killing the Emperor and killing the mean Orphan matron were the only memorable things. 

A questline about assassinating the emperor for a member of the Elder Council was a really cool idea, too. But none of the missions not directly related to that were very fun or memorable, especially without bonuses. And the lack of stuff like the Black Hand and the Wrath of Sithis made the DB feel somewhat boring and un-mysterious.

The ghost of Lucien Lachance as a summonable follower was pretty sweet, though. I loved how much unique dialogue he had for all the places you could travel. 

But yea, pretty much the only memorable people were Cicero, Babette for pedo bait really, and... the werewolf I guess was cool. I did like him. 

His wife was a dumb bitch tho. I usually just kill her now, and kill the khajiit because Racism, and free the others.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did like the stuff with the gourmet, though killing him by the lake was meh. The mission after was cool tho.

Most of the emperor stuff was pretty good. I liked all the cloak and dagger meetings with Motierre in that old ruin, poisoning Mede’s body double, and crashing the wedding (even if that one was a bit underwhelming). Chasing Cicero through the abandoned sanctuary was pretty cool too.

But that was all part of one contract. As far as other contracts go, I have a hard time remembering any of them. Compare that to Oblivion which had an awesome main story but was also full of great and unique regular contracts as well. I really enjoyed the extra challenge of carrying them out in specific ways to get the unique bonuses.