• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

In any case I was worried there were going to devout an entire episode on Theon and his sister. Was honestly refreshing just to see Theon fuck shit up, get his face punched in by Yara, and for them to reconcile without a word. No drama. That's just how Greyjoys rock XD

Only greyjoy I care about anymore is the one that fucked Leonidas' wife.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: :rofl: No way

I didn’t catch it, but my friend shouted “Is that Mac?!” right in my ear. XD We had rewind and pause that shit. Looked it up afterwards just to make sure. Sure enough, lol, it’s him. 

The Always Sunny crew are good friends with the showrunners of Thrones. They even let them direct an episode (Flowers for Charlie), which featured the actor who played the Nights Watch deserter Karl Tanner. Seems like it was a matter of time before this happened.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t catch it, but my friend shouted “Is that Mac?!” right in my ear. XD We had rewind and pause that shit. Looked it up afterwards just to make sure. Sure enough, lol, it’s him. 

The Always Sunny crew are good friends with the showrunners of Thrones. They even let them direct an episode (Flowers for Charlie), which featured the actor who played the Nights Watch deserter Karl Tanner. Seems like it was a matter of time before this happened.

That is an excellent eye. Even looking directly at it I can barely see him as Mac with all the makeup and hair changes.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Much note subtle cameo than Ed Sheeran last season. 

Luckily I had no clue who he was. Still don't, had to google lol.

Red headed women are amazing. Men... XD Unless you rock long viking hair and a beard, you hurtin.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That is an excellent eye. Even looking directly at it I can barely see him as Mac with all the makeup and hair changes.

You think so? The way his mouth is, I wondered how I even missed it. I can hardly even picture Mac with his lips closed because he’s such a mouth breather. XD 

Euron and Cersei deserve each other. 

Also, Bran continues to be creepy. And everyone it still far too obsessed with thrones and crowns while facing a literally existential threat and that is probably going to drive me up a wall this whole season unless they sort that shit out quick. Like, have some perspective, people

• Like 3