• Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

TYRION FOR THE IRON THRONE *deep chanting follows as well as hitting shit*

also I have watched anything concerning the new season. No trailers, no interviews, nothing I’m going in completely blind

Same, and no tumblr surfing 

That shit got me good before with the dragon death

• Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I almost feel like using that plot isn’t even fair, because whoever wrote it made everyone involved uncharacteristically stupid. 

She’s got plenty enough already in the show that suggests she is anyway.

24 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I do struggle to see Sansa as a power player in the show though. Her fortitude and good heart impress me and make her one of the more endearing characters. She is a good survivor, and would likely be a very compassionate and beloved leader in peace times. But when it comes to the game of thrones, she’s a lightweight at best and a pawn at worst.

But together with Tyrion she would shine, I think. It would heal the realm first of all, and me being a sucker for romance, that would be the sweetest one for both of them. Not that I think they would fall in love at first go. I think they would agree to rule together to heal the realm, then the affection and love would come later.

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If not for Bran, those two idiots would have legit killed each other. 

That was show dumbfuckery, I give it no credence. In my mind they were running a game the whole time, however hamhandedly. I mean, they are still teenagers so I can give them a little bit there.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

She’s got plenty enough already in the show that suggests she is anyway.

I would argue that Sansa was portrayed as intelligent, even witty, up through season 4 or so. Her occasional mistakes are pretty reasonable for a child who was raised on false stories. It’s not her fault Ned and Cat coddled her.

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I would argue that Sansa was portrayed as intelligent, even witty, up through season 4 or so. Her occasional mistakes are pretty reasonable for a child who was raised on false stories. It’s not her fault Ned and Cat coddled her.

I just don't see it.

At most I'd say her unfortunate circumstances weren't her fault but take that all away and it wouldn't make her any more likeable.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just don't see it.

At most I'd say her unfortunate circumstances weren't her fault but take that all away and it wouldn't make her any more likeable.

I think her circumstances made her more likable. Matured her. I wasn’t a big fan of Sansa at the start of the series. 

13 minutes ago, Celan said:

But together with Tyrion she would shine, I think. It would heal the realm first of all, and me being a sucker for romance, that would be the sweetest one for both of them. Not that I think they would fall in love at first go. I think they would agree to rule together to heal the realm, then the affection and love would come later.

Romance, with Tyrion and Sansa?? O.o 

Even without all the stuff I dislike about her, I gotta pass, hard. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All it did to me was make her cocky and arrogant, and twice as annoying.

Only randomly after season 4, which is where I said I felt like her character started becoming very inconsistent. 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tyrion is attracted to her, so that’s a start. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yes. They're married, still. I think even in the show, that was never annulled.

Both of them love the stories and songs, and had a romantic streak until life beat it out of them. Sansa wanted a knight to protect her, which Tyrion did as best he could, and to woo her, which he would if given half a chance. Her path in both the books and show is so bleak. Tyrion desperately wanted someone to see him for him, not his stature or name. He truly loved his first wife and Shae both, and the way they were taken from him was so cruel.

It would be a very sweet redemptive arc, and the best possible outcome for the realm IMO. The realm would prosper under their rule.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Tyrion is attracted to her, so that’s a start. 

In the books or show, because I seriously don't remember that. At best I remember him saying she's pretty but you can say that about a child you feel bad for when they're forced into a relationship with you out of punishment without meaning you wanna boink her.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In the books or show, because I seriously don't remember that.

Both. He said as much to Shae, and the only thing keeping him from having sex with her was her not wanting it. All he said was that he didn’t love her because he barely knew her.

It was gross then because she was like 13, but I’d be fine with it now. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Both. He said as much to Shae, and the only thing keeping him from having sex with her was her not wanting it. All he said was that he didn’t love her because he barely knew her.

It was gross then because she was like 13, but I’d be fine with it now. 

I still find it gross, no idea what her age is in the show but it's just a weird ass match to me, with some really bad circumstances all around. 

But anyway. If she makes him happy then cool, he deserves someone but ugh. Gross for so many reasons.

Plus, I just really don't like her ass.

Granted Tyrion would fuck anything with tits, but yeah he refused to consummate the marriage saying he would wait until she wanted it.

Her first impressions of him wasn't that he was ugly, but that he was kind to her. She only stopped herself from trusting him because she remembered that Cersei was kind to her at first, too.