• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He's a piece of shit whose desperate not to be a piece of shit and trying his hardest which is way more then then can be said for all the other pieces of shit.

He’s a great character, yeah. I already said he’s one of my favorites. He’s incredibly thoughtful and introspective despite starting out as basically a careless, sister-fucking jock and who was the best warrior alive. He has come a long way and developed a ton.

Even so. He’s done some terrible shit. In the books he even reflects that he’d have killed Arya at the beginning of the series (after that Joffrey wolf-bite incident) if Ned’s people hadn’t found her first. Just because Cersei wanted her dead.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh she is quite literally the definition of baddest bitch. So sexy I’d suck her toes, badass, mother of fucking dragons (bout to be mother of dragon at this rate) and the fucking Khaleesi leading her men into battle and left Jamie and the Lannister’s fucking shook.

Shes had her blunders and ain’t perfect but she’s doing better than most. That’s my bitch. I’d die for the chance to preserve and suck them toes.

I fuck her like she never been fucked before, but then cheeks don’t make her the baddest bitch. She blunders more than she succeeds. She’s just got some lvl over 9000 plot armor

Fuck:dntknw:

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He’s a great character, yeah. I already said he’s one of my favorites. He’s incredibly thoughtful and introspective despite starting out as basically a careless, sister-fucking jock and who was the best warrior alive. He has come a long way and developed a ton.

Even so. He’s done some terrible shit. In the books he even reflects that he’d have killed Arya at the beginning of the series (after that Joffrey wolf-bite incident) if Ned’s people hadn’t found her first. Just because Cersei wanted him dead.

Not saying he's perfect or hell even a good person. But he's genuinely trying to be better. It reminds me of Kratos in God of War who was a grade A asshole, but he's trying to be a better person even though he knows he isn't a good man. I just think it shows alot of character to fully acknowledge and not excuse your past but try to be better.  

I also remember in the book how horrible he felt for pushing Bran off the ledge (I think it mentions he looked anguished). It's a disconnect for his character. He knows what he's doing is wrong, secretly hates it, but does it anyways because his father and sister want him to be a person he isn't on the inside. And how he finally decided he doesn't want to be that person and tries to improve himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Would Dany's fire resistance protect her against the undead dragon's breath?

That’s a good question. 

Wouldn't it be a crazy twist if that’s how she died? We’re all watching her walk through fire and shit, thinking she’s safe, and then the Night King straight roasts her ass blue. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Fuck no lmao. We haven’t gotten a true candidate for the baddest bitch yet

Then Danny wins by default XD stop hatin

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That Wildling woman at Hardhome who only lasted one episode. :( 

She was pretty bad, but alas. Wildling women got a lot of bad ones for sure.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s a good question. 

Wouldn't it be a crazy twist if that’s how she died? We’re all watching her walk through fire and shit, thinking she’s safe, and then the Night King straight roasts her ass blue. 

*Baldur swallows nervously*

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Then Danny wins by default XD stop hatin

She was pretty bad, but alas. Wildling women got a lot of bad ones for sure.

No, no default wins considering Danny can’t even make a claim to it. She’s not even even in the running to pick it up

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Am I alone in thinking Cersei is a badder bitch than Dany? If you disagree, rewatch 300. XD 

She is definitely a candidate I’ll give her that. And I like her better with the short hair.

but badder? Nah. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, only because in GoT she’s younger and a blonde. If she were older looking like in 300 and brunette then yea I’d say she dethrones Danny

She gets bonus points for having a cool violin theme.