• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You have allowed your masters to taint your mind away from the true path of DUMMY THICC CHEEKS and embraced a weak toes empire. 

Toes is just the appetizer. 

Now take yo toe hatin ass back to off topic, this is a SAFE SPACE.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dany’s a thot in GoT and other series too, so it all evens out. 

Back on topic....

BITCH WHAT

She never fucked her brother or swallowed because she pictured devouring her husbands kids, or took it in the back door while her husband was fighting Persians! 

Danny is not a Thoticus Rex!

42 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Course, book Dany ain’t fireproof at all so that probably won’t happen. Assuming they’d want to kill her off the same way GRRM plans to. 

Explain to me again how she’s fireproof in the show in the first place

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Vos Dothrak. Grip a scolding fire thing with nothing wrong and dumps it. Walks out of the hall completely fine after the thing lots up and kills everyone else, even burning off her own cloths

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In the books she was fireproof for one scene (the dragon hatching) because of blood magic and the sacrifice of her horse, child, and possibly Drogo. It was described by GRRM as a one-time miracle and she has been burned a time or two since then.

In the show I guess her total fire immunity is some kind of dragon messiah thing that the showrunners decided to do to make Dany more special. It can’t be a Targaryen feature because her brother, father, and lots of her relatives all died by fire.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

In the books she was fireproof for one scene (the dragon hatching) because of blood magic and the sacrifice of her horse, child, and possibly Drogo. It was described by GRRM as a one-time miracle and she has been burned a time or two since then.

In the show I guess her total fire immunity is some kind of dragon messiah thing that they decided to do to make Dany more special. It can’t be a Targaryen feature because her brother, father, and lots of her relatives all died by fire.

So as far as the show is concerned it’s still up in the air?

I like to think she’s so aligned with Fire that she basically is the Fire Messiah. People might roll their eyes at that but I love it. Makes it very fitting that their priestesses adopted her as a symbol of their faith.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So as far as the show is concerned it’s still up in the air?

I don’t think so. She’s survived multiple times standing in fire, and intense heat doesn’t seem to faze her in the slightest. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Makes it very fitting that their priestesses adopted her as a symbol of their faith.

That silly church hasn’t even realized that Stannis Baratheon was Azor Ahai yet. XD