• Tyrion rules alone
    • Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

Even Sam brought up how Dany wasn't really queen and it's like, dude, who cares. 

I like to think that with his powers he just sorta plants himself around Winterfell where he can creep the most people out while he's waiting for Jaimie to show up. Really helping with the war effort, that one.

Yeah Arya seems like a lot different than she was for most of last season. Maybe it's getting used to being around family again, although that's probably being too generous to the writers. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You think so? The way his mouth is, I wondered how I even missed it. I can hardly even picture Mac with his lips closed because he’s such a mouth breather. XD 

I see it but I dont think even I'd have caught that had I even remembered this dude or seen him head on, and I'm awesome at picking out faces. They did a good job for sure.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

31 minutes ago, BTC said:

Euron and Cersei deserve each other. 

Also, Bran continues to be creepy. And everyone it still far too obsessed with thrones and crowns while facing a literally existential threat and that is probably going to drive me up a wall this whole season unless they sort that shit out quick. Like, have some perspective, people

Humans will be humans.

Have you played Dragon Age Origins? XD Pretty similar.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

For being a tactical genius, Loghain was being a fucking retard XD

Not at all, they'd have lost that fight with the Dark Spawn and Ferelden would've been fucked. 

I'd argue he did everything else pretty stupidly, but that was obviously his fear and distrust of the wardens at play. I don't believe for a second he just coveted power for power's sake alone. He thought he could better protect Ferelden than anyone else, and if not for the Blight, I'd have agreed wholeheartedly.

35 minutes ago, BTC said:

Even Sam brought up how Dany wasn't really queen and it's like, dude, who cares. 

I can forgive that one because Sam clearly wants his boy to be king and he’s very upset with Dany at that moment, making him emotional.

If it wasn’t for the imminent apocalypse, his question would actually be a pretty good one. All this time Dany has laid claim to the Seven Kingdoms by birthright. If they could prove that Jon is before her for the throne, would she step aside like he did?

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I can forgive that one because Sam clearly wants his boy to be king and he’s very upset with Dany at that moment, making him emotional.

If it wasn’t for the imminent apocalypse, his question would actually be a pretty good one. All this time Dany has laid claim to the Seven Kingdoms by birthright. If they could prove that Jon is before her for the throne, would she step aside like he did?

If I were her I'd only do it through marriage. Would be a little weird having the woman demand a marriage to assure her power while giving the people what they want, but it'd be a good idea. They're already ridin the dragon together in more ways than one, may as well make it official.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

If I were her I'd only do it through marriage. Would be a little weird having the woman demand a marriage to assure her power while giving the people what they want, but it'd be a good idea. They're already ridin the dragon together in more ways than one, may as well make it official.

That’s probably how the show will cleanly handle the situation, but Sam doesn’t know they’re in love or that Jon would be down. Hypothetically, let’s say Jon wasn’t willing to marry her and that he pressed the claim. What would Dany do then?

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That’s probably how the show will cleanly handle the situation, but Sam doesn’t know they’re in love or that Jon would be down. Hypothetically, let’s say Jon wasn’t willing to marry her and that he pressed the claim. What would Dany do then?

I honestly couldn't say, such a claim would cleanly knock the wind out of her and some of her support, though not most of it. But at the same time, she's a conqueror. She may not be the first in line but she is in line, and she came all this way and is the mother of fucking dragons.

I really doubt anyone but Jon would just step down like that. Not after going across seas and losing one of my fucking dragons for this endeavor.

The problem is, without that claim she'll be seen as a usurper. Even with the claim, they don't think much of her coming in with foreigners to reclaim the throne of the hated mad king.

But I'm still leaning with her not giving up that throne, packing her shit and going home. No way in hell.

I wonder what Sam would say if he knew my man Jon was gittin all up in that XD 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dosen't Danny have two dragons, an army of ax crazy barbarians, and an elite force of slave soldiers all fanatically loyal to her? How would Jon be able to dictate terms? 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dosen't Danny have two dragons, an army of ax crazy barbarians, and an elite force of slave soldiers all fanatically loyal to her? How would Jon be able to dictate terms? 

By right as the true king of the seven kingdoms.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dany has justified everything she’s ever done with regards to Westeros on the premise that she is the rightful queen by blood. She certainly has the strength to just take the throne if she wants, but the question is about whether or not she’d stand by her own premise and allow Jon to rule instead, or if she’d become a hypocrite and usurp him just like she claims the Baratheons did to her. 

I'd say there's a 40 60 chance that she goes either way tbh. I don't think she's a hypocrite and she has principle but she's also driven and believes she is the rightful ruler. Even if that turned out not to be true after all she'd done and the faith she built up I don't see her stepping down. 

The only option is marriage. She knows Jon is pragmatic and loves her, and would want to avoid a war, especially since he'd certainly lose.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

It’s worth noting that Jon wouldn’t just send her back to Essos if she did step down. They’d still be on the same side, from the same family, and she’d still be his heir unless he has children. 

No but her army isn't just gonna chill there forever either without a purpose. They'd have to go back. Once the zombies are dealt with