• Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Mmmm, I’m loving this shit XD

and the jealous dragon :rofl:

That was his mom, so yeah. XD

So now we know there won't be another Targaryen, they're just making Jon Aegon.

That scene with the Umber boy was super creepy.

• Haha 1

I wonder if I’d get harder or go soft at seeing a dragon get mad at me for mackin in the mother of dragons right in front of him.

Anyway, great first episode. A proposal is almost guaranteed at this point but who knows how Danny’s gonna take that news. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Jaime and Bran stare was a great way to end it. This kind of complicates him killing Cersei but I guess that can come later.

I also thought they did good on the reunions- Arya and Jon, Arya and Gendry, Sansa and Tyrion (eh! eh?)

FINALLY Bran got around to telling Jon. Let him get in one more snuggle first, I guess. I do hope they don't take the Sam thing too far. Sam fucking hated his father. Granted, you still don't like hearing he's been killed, but Sam's smarter than that. The show likes to force character conflict a bit too much.

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Jaime and Bran stare was a great way to end it. This kind of complicates him killing Cersei but I guess that can come later.

I also thought they did good on the reunions- Arya and Jon, Arya and Gendry, Sansa and Tyrion (eh! eh?)

FINALLY Bran got around to telling Jon. Let him get in one more snuggle first, I guess. I do hope they don't take the Sam thing too far. Sam fucking hated his father. Granted, you still don't like hearing he's been killed, but Sam's smarter than that. The show likes to force character conflict a bit too much.

She also roasted his brother, who Sam didn't seem to have a problem with. 

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Sansa and Tyrion (eh! eh?)

Wasn't exactly romantic :P Thank god.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

That look was "I know what you are, bitch."

I do hope they don't take the Sam thing too far. Sam fucking hated his father. Granted, you still don't like hearing he's been killed, but Sam's smarter than that. The show likes to force character conflict a bit too much.

If he does then, dragonfire. But I highly doubt it, he was more upset about his brother than his father.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I knew it wouldn't be romantic- like I said, they're not just going to fall for each other. 

Gendry needs to make Jaime an obsidian hand. Jaime tearing white walkers apart with his bare hands would be pretty damn cool.

I'm glad to see the Rh'llor posse still alive and together with Dolorous Edd now. That should be fun.

• Like 1

Dickon went along with his father all the time though, and usurped Sam's place. I don't think he'd be too broken up. He was very fond of his mother, so could have been grieving for her sake.

But Sam dosen't seem to blame his brother at all, they seemed to be on decent terms when he visited last. And Dickon half heardtley tried to defend him.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That look was "I know what you are, bitch."

If he does then, dragonfire. But I highly doubt it, he was more upset about his brother than his father.

He was like "At least my brothers in charge now!" he barely shed any tears for his dad, he was just super shocked. It's when he learned Dickon died with him, he broke down. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

I knew it wouldn't be romantic- like I said, they're not just going to fall for each other. 

Gendry needs to make Jaime an obsidian hand. Jaime tearing white walkers apart with his bare hands would be pretty damn cool.

I'm glad to see the Rh'llor posse still alive and together with Dolorous Edd now. That should be fun.

Just the idea of them flirting would make me super uncomfortable. Normally I don't mind older dude and younger woman but that's too big a difference. And with how they got together in the first place, it's just all around awkward.

But I said enough on that, my bad lol.

Admittedly I would definitely fuck with some Jaime zombie killing action with a dragonglass hand. That would be fucking sick.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just the idea of them flirting would make me super uncomfortable. Normally I don't mind older dude and younger woman but that's too big a difference. And with how they got together in the first place, it's just all around awkward.

But I said enough on that, my bad lol.

Admittedly I would definitely fuck with some Jaime zombie killing action with a dragonglass hand. That would be fucking sick.

You know I wouldn't like a romance that's too easy. It has to be at least a little fucked up.

They probably wouldn't do it in the show because the actor and actress having such an age difference. Could still be a political marriage that hints at romance.

I will point out that they had Arya and Gendry flirting in this episode too. So what's the murder knife he's making for her?

arya-weapon.jpg

19 minutes ago, Celan said:

You know I wouldn't like a romance that's too easy. It has to be at least a little fucked up.

They probably wouldn't do it in the show because the actor and actress having such an age difference. Could still be a political marriage that hints at romance.

I will point out that they had Arya and Gendry flirting in this episode too. So what's the murder knife he's making for her?

arya-weapon.jpg

XD At least you admit it.

I didn't see that as flirting honestly, just friendly banter, but it's probably because I've never looked at Arya in that light before. 

Looks like a device that shoots a hidden arrow?

In any case I was worried there were going to devout an entire episode on Theon and his sister. Was honestly refreshing just to see Theon fuck shit up, get his face punched in by Yara, and for them to reconcile without a word. No drama. That's just how Greyjoys rock XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Dinklage is older but Tyrion is only supposed to be like mid twenties. He was a child when Jon was born. 

How about in the show? Just in this episode they made it seem like he was at least in his forties or something. "I'm not that old, at least not as old as him."

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

How about in the show? Just in this episode they made it seem like he was at least in his forties or something. "I'm not that old, at least not as old as him."

Show too. He was a child during the rebellion in both, but I think the rebellion was 17 years before the show started compared to 14 in the books. 

He probably just feels like an old motherfucker with all he’s been through.