• Tyrion rules alone
    • Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

Something definitely happening in the crypts. The Stark bones down there, something about them. The Starks are all buried down there with their wolves- zombie Starks and wolves is my call.

Speaking of tinfoil hat

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

My spirit animal XD The only character besides Tyrion I truly relate to.

100% if I was gonna die in a couple of hours I’d be fucking everything with two legs and a heartbeat :rofl: or if I’d been trying to get one person, my effort would skyrocket

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Something definitely happening in the crypts. The Stark bones down there, something about them. The Starks are all buried down there with their wolves- zombie Starks and wolves is my call.

Speaking of tinfoil hat

How would she even know to make a shadow baby?

Next question, can the white walkers raise the dead that weren't killed by them or died near them?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I don’t think the Hound will die. He still has to fight his brother. I fully expect Jorah and Grey Worm to eat it, along with Theon and Beric. Probably Tormund too. And Dolorous Edd. If Ghost dies imma be pissed

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, BTC said:

I don’t think the Hound will die. He still has to fight his brother. I fully expect Jorah and Grey Worm to eat it, along with Theon and Beric. Probably Tormund too. And Dolorous Edd. If Ghost dies imma be pissed

Check this out tho. Undead hound vs Undead Brund.

Probably won't happen, don't see how that could unless Cersei actually did come to save them, which I highly doubt but it would be cool.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

I did think Sansa was being sisterly to Theon at first, in a weirdly emphatic way- she didn't greet any of her own siblings that way. But it does seem to me they could be hinting at a romance. Which again, weird. I guess they're trying to redeem Theon but let the guy fight first before Sansa throws herself at him.

I don’t think so. I think it’s just that their connection is very unique and personal. Particularly when you look at it in terms of their arcs. Like you’ve said before, Sansa basically grew up with her head in the clouds, dreaming of herself basically being the princess in the tower that some hero would come and save. Theon basically grew up feeling like he was a Greyjoy and needed to be loyal to his family, but wanting badly to be a Stark.

So then the two of them spend years going through hell after hell, getting all these dreams shattered and being degraded to the lowest versions of themselves. Both eventually ending up slaves to Ramsay. And then to escape that, Theon takes on the role of the brave hero Sansa always dreamed of in order to save her, and Sansa forgives Theon and accepts him as a Stark.

I don't think there is any romance between them. I think their relationship is just very profound.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BTC said:

Motherfucker I don’t want to speak evil into existence!

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tormund had the most awkward boasting scene I’ve ever seen :rofl:

That was the closest thing we’ve ever gotten to book Tormund and I loved it! XD 

I know the plot needs to move, but I was totally down for an episode like this, just hardcore dedicated to characters catching up and interacting. 

• Like 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That was the closest thing we’ve ever gotten to book Tormund and I loved it! XD 

I know the plot needs to move, but I was totally down for an episode like this, just hardcore dedicated to characters catching up and interacting. 

And it made me really thirsty XD Need to pick up some yuengling or some corona.

17 minutes ago, Celan said:

Speaking of tinfoil hat

Fuck I'm not prepared for Zombie Sean bean :(

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Fuck I'm not prepared for Zombie Sean bean :(

I feel like the Night King would be savage enough to do this, just to fuck with them. Boy, talk about a rough episode if true.

If they have the balls to do that, and kill off some of our favs, I might forgive them for the last season.