• Tyrion rules alone
    • Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

Anyone notice Davos talking to the little girl with the scars on her face? They were playing Shireen's theme (Patchface's song- "Below the sea, I know I know..."). That hit me in the feels. The show fucked up Stannis, but Davos and Shireen were still golden. He was the dad she needed.

• Sad 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Grey Worm? 

Super fucking dead. 

XD I hate to ask why, because I'm pretty sure I know why.

So I won't XD 

Obviously this fucker dead. On top of the main reason, he's so irrelevant now it's painful.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Anyone notice Davos talking to the little girl with the scars on her face? They were playing Shireen's theme (Patchface's song- "Below the sea, I know I know..."). That hit me in the feels. The show fucked up Stannis, but Davos and Shireen were still golden. He was the dad she needed.

Davos and Shireen were one of the few things the show did better. She really isn’t much of a character in the books at all. 

I’m hoping that in the books, Davos and Rickon get something similar instead.

• Like 1

I can't wait to see Arya go assassins creed on the zombies with that weird double spear that I think she's gonna shoot into the night king's face. Maybe.

I hope Jon's the one that does it tho, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes grey warden on him and dies in the process, so I'd rather let Arya handle it.

He is the self sacrificing type.

Now that my Tyrion theory is not only debunked, but dragged out in the street and beaten like a Kings Landing whore, I wouldn’t be very surprised if he ends up dying in the next episode.

You mean about the dragon riding? Could still happen in the books no?

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Also glad to see Jaime and Tyrion have somewhat reconciled. I doubt they'll ever be as close as before, but it's good to see Jaime has seemingly forgiven him.  

Maybe I'm crazy but they honestly seem even closer now. Being the fuck ups that they both are and all.

edit: Or at least as close as before. I just recently watched the first episode with their introductions too. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You mean about the dragon riding? Could still happen in the books no?

No, it was a show theory. 

I believed that Tyrion is the one who convinced Cersie to lie. Not because he was disloyal, but because he knew her better than anyone and he knew she wouldn’t come around. So he did it to get Dany north so her armies could fight alongside Jon’s to save the realm. And that was the reason he looked so gloomy when he saw Jon entering her cabin on the ship at the end of last season, because of the guilt. 

Apparently not. He just got tricked. Again. 

Maybe I'm crazy but they honestly seem even closer now. Being the fuck ups that they both are and all.

edit: Or at least as close as before. I just recently watched the first episode with their introductions too. 

The first episode was a little weird with Tyrion and Jaime, because it was very close to the books and at that point GRRM had a very different direction in mind for both of them that he later tweaked and ironed out.

Their interactions in season 4 do a much better job of showing the brotherly love between them.

The first episode was a little weird with Tyrion and Jaime, because it was very close to the books and at that point GRRM had a very different direction in mind for both of them that he later tweaked and ironed out.

Their interactions in season 4 do a much better job of showing the brotherly love between them.

"Goodbye little brother..." 

I think there relationship is much better because Jaime never told him about the truth with the prostitute when they were teens.  And now that Jaime's turned his back on Cersei they can go back to being on good terms.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meaning being tricked by his sister.

Yeah, their dynamic has always been that Tyrion is the smart one that everyone counts out, and Cersie is the one who thinks she’s brilliant, but in reality isn’t half as clever as she thinks she is.

It feels like they kind of switched roles somewhere along the way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, their dynamic has always been that Tyrion is the smart one that everyone counts out, and Cersie is the one who thinks she’s brilliant, but in reality isn’t half as clever as she thinks she is.

It feels like they kind of switched roles somewhere along the way. 

Same reason I was annoyed with Sansa, I feel like they did that to give the ladies clout at the cost of the competence of other characters.

Not that Jon is brilliant or anything but he also has common sense. He's not supposed to be stupid.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"Goodbye little brother..." 

I think there relationship is much better because Jaime never told him about the truth with the prostitute when they were teens.  And now that Jaime's turned his back on Cersei they can go back to being on good terms.

That was a huge disappointment to me, actually. Their parting of ways in the book was one of the Lannister bros’ best scenes, and it was the biggest catalyst for all their development over the next two books.

It was so sad reading about how Tyrion wanted to murder his brother, but as fucked up as he was, you could tell by the end that he missed him. I think their reunion will be better in the books. 

Like, if Sansa, the actual non bastard Stark can hold even at the sight of her brother at the hands of Ramsey aka Lucifer, then I feel like Jon absolutely would if he knew otherwise meant giving the win over to that sadistic beautiful man.

Like, if Sansa, the actual non bastard Stark can hold even at the sight of her brother at the hands of Ramsey aka Lucifer, then I feel like Jon absolutely would if he knew otherwise meant giving the win over to that sadistic beautiful man.

Sansa wasn’t there at the time. But I don’t know. She was pretty cold by that point while Jon has always been an idealist who tries to save everyone.

Not that I disagree about it being dumb. Just send some fucking riders. I know he’s a “lead from the front” kind of guy, but still, use your fucking head.

It would’ve solved everything. Rickon has just as much chance of being saved, but Jon’s men don’t end up breaking ranks and ruining the entire battle plan. 

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like season 2 was still Jon at his dumbest. Fucking guy basically dribbled the idiot ball for ten episodes.

And that's fine but he's supposed to be past that now. I guess people don't always change but damn. If Sansa can go from idiot girl to cold calculating strategist or whatever and mostly keep to that, they need to do my man Jon the same courtesy and stay consistent with his development too instead of dipping back into "You know nothing Jon Snow".