• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I feel weird seeing Arya naked tho... hey grow up so fast.

Yeah and that "afterglow" wasn't much of a glow. I think they're showing that Arya is just cold inside. Gendry deserves better I think. First Melisandre then Arya, molested for good causes. XD

It was a lot slower episode than I expected. I have a feeling the story we're going to get here is much, much simplified from GRRM's version.

Theories on the significance of Jenny of Oldstones being sung in the last scene and the outro? 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I know he dosen't have a dick, but look at that gaze at the end of the episode. 

I don't think that was what you think it was lol they were basically siblings of a sort. Grew up together.

That said I completely missed Arya and Gendry, mainly because her demeanor is so strange now.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Yeah and that "afterglow" wasn't much of a glow. I think they're showing that Arya is just cold inside. Gendry deserves better I think. First Melisandre then Arya, molested for good causes. XD

I'm glad you said it first because I was sure we were gonna disagree on that lol. Even the way she approached asking him was just awkward.

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

It was a lot slower episode than I expected. I have a feeling the story we're going to get here is much, much simplified from GRRM's version.

I'm sure they just wanted an episode where you could see all the character moments before finally, some main cast start dying. There's nothing to lose now with the show ending so hopefully our hearts get to be wrenched again.

It reminds me a lot of dragon age how they're doing it now.

I might have seen it if they'd showed Gendry softening her up, but nah, it's clear that in the show at least, Arya is as gone as Bran is.

I did think Sansa was being sisterly to Theon at first, in a weirdly emphatic way- she didn't greet any of her own siblings that way. But it does seem to me they could be hinting at a romance. Which again, weird. I guess they're trying to redeem Theon but let the guy fight first before Sansa throws herself at him.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm sure they just wanted an episode where you could see all the character moments before finally, some main cast start dying. There's nothing to lose now with the show ending so hopefully our hearts get to be wrenched again.

It reminds me a lot of dragon age how they're doing it now.

Felt like the part were you talk to your party for the last time XD

I'll make the same bet with Balrog that I made you about Sansa and Tyrion. 

Not that I care at all who she ends up with. Though I will say, I love that outfit of hers, she looked good.

Who knows tho, maybe they'll make them both Asexual or some shit and end up together, say it's poetic because they were both victims of Ramsey the Stannis Slayer.

The only other thing I can say about Gendry and Arya is at least someone was using their last hours well. XD Seriously, no one else is fucking? I don't buy it.

And did we finally get an almost-off-shot glimpse of Ghost? Jeebus, it took them long enough.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

The only other thing I can say about Gendry and Arya is at least someone was using their last hours well. XD Seriously, no one else is fucking? I don't buy it.

And did we finally get an almost-off-shot glimpse of Ghost? Jeebus, it took them long enough.

I missed that, gotta go back.

As for fucking, well it is cold XD My man Tormund has his priorities right tho lol. 

And Jon is still new to the game, only had sex twice, with some of the baddest bitches around so I'll say 11, two for Ygritte, 9 for Daenerys.

However, he doesn't have the experience to know that you fuck first, THEN give her the bad news lol. Especially if you're all gonna die.

• Haha 1

Hell yeah Arya, get that dick lmao.

Finally saw ghost, Doc probably nutted all over his room :rofl:

Tormund continues to be hilarious that’s some funny shit

And I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again, fuck Danny. As soon as she finds out “her love” has a claim her whole demeanor changes and now she won’t even give him a good luck head nod, fuck that Bitch.

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Bruh if I dedicated my entire life and lead on the idea that this WAS my birthright, and found out that the dude I'm banging is the rightful heir just because he's got a dick and I don't, I'd be pretty salty too.

It's not a small thing he just sprung on her, it's like getting a rug ripped from under you. She reacted exactly as I expected. Tbh she took it better than I expected really. 

And she wasn't given any time to process it. Winter is here. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh if I dedicated my entire life and lead on the idea that this WAS my birthright, and found out that the dude I'm banging is the rightful heir just because he's got a dick and I don't, I'd be pretty salty too.

It's not a small thing he just sprung on her, it's like getting a rug ripped from under you. She reacted exactly as I expected. Tbh she took it better than I expected really. 

And she wasn't given any time to process it. Winter is here. 

Oh no I acknowledge all of that, I just hate her so :dntknw: lmao

Fuck:dntknw: