Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

11 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ow is that the Teso armor? Looks great, but it's a little too slim. It's like they ported it without doing the difference between art styles. Still looks mighty fine, but i'd prefer if it was more bulky.

It’s not the main imperial heavy armor, it’s what the legion guards around the IC in cyrodiil wear. But yeah they could’ve bulked it up a bit. But hey, it’s the first time someone’s made the imp armor from eso and it looks good as fuck

Fuck:dntknw:

Y’all know the phrase "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"?

I wonder if that theme was in mind of whoever wrote the lore behind Ysgramor and the Snow Elves. The elves massacred Saarthal, which housed the Eye of Magnus. The Nords then returned and massacred them back for revenge "an eye for an eye".

And then the story ends with the entire Snow Elf race literally going blind.

Just a fun thought. 

21 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Bought Cyberpunk the other day. Immediate impressions, I know nothing about to the lore, titties lol, dick size smol, car handling on pc is straight ass. No idea wtf is going on

@Celan is our resident expert on all things Cyberpunk. XD 

I wish I was, cause I’ve loved the game for what little I’ve been able to play. The world is crazy rich. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

YxZPpJQ.png

E3 conferences this year. Not a bad list.

I don’t know what half of these are. XD 

I hope the Xbox conference has stuff from Obsidian and Bethesda. And that Capcom has an RE4 remake or better yet, Dino Crisis. And Elden Ring for Bandai.

Otherwise, I’m not too concerned about most of these. 

7 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The most badass Nords tame and ride snow whales as war mounts

Goes without saying. XD 

If I was a decent artist, one of the top things I would want to draw for TES would be a Nordic whaleship that’s basically like an armored longship deck built on the back of a snow whale. I like to imagine fleets of them flying south from Atmora to raid the shores of Tamriel during the summer.