Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

38 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean it's just a perk, but it idicaties a bigger probelm, if there willing to scrub a harmless joke for there values, what else is what was supposed to be a remake alter for there values XD

Thats my point XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I could see them removing references of the Legion's institutionalised sexism and rape. Despite the fact there supposed to be the antagonists. I don't see the problem, including horrible things in your game is not endorising it, just depicting it.

It's like if they removed Irons brutal sociopathic rapist/pedo traits from Resident Evil 2 in the Remake cause "it dosen't agree with our values". Like that should go without saying XD

So I can play as a supporter of the Legion or NCR, or murder an entire bunker full of people for House, or sell my friend into slavery, or feed a man’s son to a tribe of cannibals, or promise to save a man’s wife from debt-based prostitution slavery only to hire her myself… 

But taunting a guy named Salt-Upon-Wounds, known for wiping out entire tribes and salting the earth they lived on, by calling him "General Gobbledegook" is taking it too far?

What the hell is this logic?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Most of the stuff in Fallout is just saitre anyway, it's nothing more then a joke XD It's like if your gay you kill the same sex faster.

There is satire in it, but it’s not mostly satire. It’s just an RPG with lots of options, some crazier or more extreme than others. 

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Aaaaand I’m no longer forward to F4NV. Fucks sake man. I hate this new woke movement. It’s fucking ruining everything

I mean I like wokeness to a certain degree, but yeah, it really is being pushed too far XD At this point, I have lost faith in most western video studios, and it seems the modders are going that way too. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

He was my favorite. :( This happened with Left 4 Dead too. The only main character to canonically die was the dude I liked most. 

Bill, he went out like a total boss though. 

Without spoiling DD1, i'm sure the Crusader did too. 

• Like 1