Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Give it a few months and some more footage and the weirdo Dimitrescu crowd from RE8 will be all over her.

It's kinda of a shame; you got this super creepy and cool giant Vampire woman based on Japanese urban myths and classic Vampire depictions who turns into a fucking nightmarish Dragon, and the simp crowd just nearly ruins her XD

• Haha 1

Just did some digging in my family line starting from my earliest known ancestor and apparently some dude in my line was gifted lands from Duke William of Normandy himself after the Battle of Hastings in 1066. That’s as far as I could trace tho. After that it gets really difficult to find anything concrete

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Just did some digging in my family line starting from my earliest known ancestor and apparently some dude in my line was gifted lands from Duke William of Normandy himself after the Battle of Hastings in 1066. That’s as far as I could trace tho. After that it gets really difficult to find anything concrete

Damn. I thought I was good for tracing ours back just a few hundred years. XD That's pretty badass.

40 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog

I'm still holding you all to our pact, my first character will 100% be Brave Sir Robin. Who bravely runs away on his deer.

I dont wanna talk to you no more you empty headed animal foot trough water! I'll fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of eldiberry!!!!

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Damn. I thought I was good for tracing ours back just a few hundred years. XD That's pretty badass.

Yeah so on my moms side we have very detailed records back to 1666 with Matthew “The Martyr” Patton, his son John Patton coming to the US. Don’t remember name Patton (revolutionary war) Don’t remember name Patton (1812) Matthew Leander Patton Sr. ( 2nd Mississippi Infantry, Army of Northern Virginia, CSA) etc

on my dads side, I don’t even know who my biological grandfather is other than his name is “Bob” :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah so on my moms side we have very detailed records back to 1666 with Matthew “The Martyr” Patton, his son John Patton coming to the US. Don’t remember name Patton (revolutionary war) Don’t remember name Patton (1812) Matthew Leander Patton Sr. ( 2nd Mississippi Infantry, Army of Northern Virginia, CSA) etc

on my dads side, I don’t even know who my biological grandfather is other than his name is “Bob” :rofl:

I'm the same in reverse. Even got the same names. :lol: On dad's side, I've got an unbroken  family tree from myself back to John Crysler of the early 1700s, who came to Canada before the U.S. became a thing. Got a town and farm named after him and everything, which I plan on reclaiming when the boogaloo happens. Since its my ancestral right and whatnot.

On mom's side, though? Not a thing. She was adopted at a very young age with no records from a place that no longer exists, so it literally ends with her. XD 

• Haha 1