Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

My headcanon is DUST happened and everything went to whole new levels of shit XD But yeah guy seemed very bitchy

He might be a cool dude. I wouldn’t know. 

All I know is that the writers of New Vegas specifically wrote "Caesar’s will must be done." What else could that be besides a full confirmation that the Legion ending is definitely canon?

Funny enough, he talks about watching developer streams where they play the NCR route as evidence of this -because they seem to think it’s the best- but I remember several on the old forums who straight up said that Wild Card was the most popular in-house at Obsidian. 

Granted, Bethesda will likely be the ones who get to choose. 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Funny enough, he talks about watching developer streams where they play the NCR route as evidence of this -because they seem to think it’s the best- but I remember several on the old forums who straight up said that Wild Card was the most popular in-house at Obsidian. 

Granted, Bethesda will likely be the ones who get to choose. 

Aka Mr. "Let's make all endings canon!" XD

Meh just seems to me the typical lore youtuber; use something completely unrelated to validate your opinion and head canons 

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Aka Mr. "Let's make all endings canon!" XD

Meh just seems to me the typical lore youtuber; use something completely unrelated to validate your opinion and head canons 

I don’t want to mock the guy because I’ve never actually heard of him. Just thought that little tidbit was funny enough to mention before I stopped watching. I rarely pay attention to drama going on around me in the real world, let alone a modding community I’ve never even followed.

Excepting Frontier, of course. XD That clusterduck was too hilarious to ignore.