Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I did this a few years back. Getting 100% in Fallout 4 is a bitch compared to FO3 and FNV. Most of it is easy, but then there are two or three that the game’s own mechanics just make terrible to pursue.

The settlement happiness one was the second worst for me. The worst was the 'redeem 100,000 Nuka World tickets' one, which is just downright unreasonable. Pro-tip, you can use the settlement workshop stuff to basically create a factory that duplicates the tickets. It still sucks to build and operate, but earning that many tickets naturally takes hours.

How do you replicate the tickets I need to know

Fuck:dntknw:

13 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Canon

With all the simps I got in cyrodiil, some breton, some elven, etc, its possible XD Bardok got hoes in different area codes.

Unrelated, friend of mine whipped out two fucking frost lancers defending their keep yesterday. 

Click for high res

Elder Scrolls  Online Screenshot 2021.05.16 - 09.39.14.39.png

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@The Good Doctor old vs new

2108965235_ElderScrollsOnlineScreenshot2021_04.30-19_05_02.69(2).thumb.png.af9a900fd5a30caa894b5bcd1a774d1e.png

475559756_ElderScrollsOnlineScreenshot2021_05.14-13_59_41.01(3).thumb.png.4e419eca9f0afa70f4140e59260e8b56.png

Not a huge change, he just looks younger basically, features a bit more boyish and less brutish.

I brought the "heroic" slider down a bit and made his eyes more spaced, sculpted the nose better.

Easier to see when I get rid of the hair:

813554150_ElderScrollsOnlineScreenshot2021_05.15-13_28_45.57(2).thumb.png.f92d42435983537dfffbb701ac68b9bc.png

Also, bonus XD funny pic:

1980717638_ElderScrollsOnlineScreenshot2021_05.13-21_20_17_42.thumb.png.7331521dee4f5e6df49d3c9bc4a28a64.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Strange, the new one actually looks a little more grizzled to me. 

I thought so too lol. I did technically make him "older" but dropping the heroic slider down simultaneously made him prettier, so he can look mean without looking so harsh in the face.

Pretty much just like Baldur. Perfect change tbh

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I cheated

Do this with a stack of tickets, then you can double the stack, then double again, and again, and so on. 

Ok so I figured out that you can get the benevolent leader achievement with one settler but it still takes fucking years lmao. I’ve gotta find the bobble heads, the far harbor magazines, the scav magazines, gotta be a raider, and build some cages

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Ok so I figured out that you can get the benevolent leader achievement with one settler but it still takes fucking years lmao. I’ve gotta find the bobble heads, the far harbor magazines, the scav magazines, gotta be a raider, and build some cages

Thankfully, that’s all gonna be way easier by comparison. Some of it sucks because it’s basically unfun minutia, but you’re not at the game’s mercy like the benevolent leader deal. XD I think I ended up getting it with like thirty settlers in Vault 88, by just spamming them with stuff to make them happy. Then a lot of waiting and save scumming. 

42 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Thankfully, that’s all gonna be way easier by comparison. Some of it sucks because it’s basically unfun minutia, but you’re not at the game’s mercy like the benevolent leader deal. XD I think I ended up getting it with like thirty settlers in Vault 88, by just spamming them with stuff to make them happy. Then a lot of waiting and save scumming. 

Yeah I was trying to do it at starlight with 20 settlers then I looked up some guides and they were like “you only need 1 and it goes way quicker!” FUCK YOU MEAN IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS GOD DAMN BIG SETTLEMENT FOR NOTHING

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah I was trying to do it at starlight with 20 settlers then I looked up some guides and they were like “you only need 1 and it goes way quicker!” FUCK YOU MEAN IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS GOD DAMN BIG SETTLEMENT FOR NOTHING

I think doing it with a large settlement is easier if you get the glitch where your settlement capacity gets broken and you end up with way more than 20. Pretty sure mine was like 35+ and it went way easier than the first time I tried (and eventually gave up) with like 18. 

Still, making one person happy is probably gonna be the easiest way to do it.

^ At which point you learn that his second phase below 50% health is even tougher. XD 

Iudex isn’t bad if you know the game at all, but I went back and replayed the beginning of both 1 and 3 fairly recently and it’s actually pretty surprising how much tougher he is than the first game’s tutorial boss.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

^ At which point you learn that his second phase below 50% health is even tougher. XD 

Iudex isn’t bad if you know the game at all, but I went back and replayed the beginning of both 1 and 3 fairly recently and it’s actually pretty surprising how much tougher he is than the first game’s tutorial boss.

He get's two special phases, combos galore, and shock value from his transformation; he's well above ole Asylum Demon. Don't know about Gascgoine though XD

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He get's two special phases, combos galore, and shock value from his transformation; he's well above ole Asylum Demon. Don't know about Gascgoine though XD

Gascgoine is easily the toughest intro boss imo. 

Unless you count that OP samurai in Sekiro who is supposed to win. But I don’t think that’s fair. XD 

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

No

Centurion is that bear. XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Gascgoine is easily the toughest intro boss imo. 

Unless you count that OP samurai in Sekiro who is supposed to win. But I don’t think that’s fair. XD 

You should get to playing that XD