Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Encounter any glitches? (genuinley curious) 

A few, but nothing compared to how people made it sound, and none that have affected the gameplay. 

Biggest glitch so far happened when when I called someone on the cellphone from my apartment, and the character I was talking to spawned in the room behind me and we carried on with our phone conversation while standing ten feet apart. It was kinda creepy.

But that’s only happened once. Otherwise, it’s just been very occasional visual bugs. Nothing really worth mentioning. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah you spent thirty hours cheating a medicore game for a big gold star XD

Let’s be fair. He probably only spent like half an hour cheating to get that BS ticket one. XD Besides it and the settlement happiness achievement, Fallout 4 is an easy game to 100%.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

5ecs01mlfsz61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Someone posted this unit card/description from Empire Total War on the Total War subreddit, and now the place is filled with Americans and British people being passive-aggressive dicks to one another XD

General, another subreddit needs your help. Here let me mark it on your history.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah see, I never hack unless I absolutely have to. I hate that fucking system

I do too. One thing I love about Outer Worlds is that it just stuck to the skill check for hacking while removing the waste of time minigame. Makes it way less of a chore.