Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I liked the Evil Dead trailer XD They actually aquired the rights for the Army of Darkness! stuff 

The level with which they allowed Bruce Campbell to ham it up is going to be a major determining factor in whether this game interests me or not. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s the one. Gives me a really creepy Celtic vibe. 

You can see it all over; the green robes and bronze crowns, the warriors in warpaint, the creepy ass monsters based on Irish mythology. About time someone used it to this extent.

Story summary from the site,

The Golden Order has been broken. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between. In the Lands Between ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal, the Elden Ring, the source of the Erdtree, has been shattered. Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring known as the Great Runes, and the mad taint of their newfound strength triggered a war: The Shattering.

A war that meant abandonment by the Greater Will. And now the guidance of grace will be brought to the Tarnished who were spurned by the grace of gold and exiled from the Lands Between. Ye dead who yet live, your grace long lost, follow the path to the Lands Between beyond the foggy sea to stand before the Elden Ring. And become the Elden Lord.

e3jnutqweaejloc.jpg

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oh Elden Hype, I doubt you could even imagine it.

I think my absolute favorite part of the teaser was that they confirmed jolly cooperation...and where there's co-op, theres invasions.

Wonder how they’ll balance that in an open world game.