Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's kinda hilarious how Japan was considered a dying game devolopment area (so much company's like Capcom and Konami were outsourching there games to western studios) and now you have franchises like Resident Evil and Dark Souls selling 10 million copies per game, and the West is eating up there stuff again XD

I was one of those who wasn’t interested in much that came out of Japan. Mainly because 99% of it was weird weeabu stuff. If they keep making decent things that aren't that, I’ll keep supporting it. XD I had a really good time with RE8.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

On 5/4/2021 at 4:23 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

Rip. Fuckin snowflakes.

You made a hell of a game sir. The best game ever.

Now rest... sweet prince. 

• Sad 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

People on 4chan are blaming the fact they apparently opened an office in California and they brought it on themselves XD But yeah, CD taking alot of hits. 

Why do people still open things in California? I’m genuinely curious. It is crazy expensive and so much of the talent is fleeing the place anyway.

@Celan you lived there. Got any idea?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Would any of y’all want to make a posse in Red Dead Online some time? I don’t have the game on PS, but I think you can get the online mode by itself for like $20, so I was thinking it might be worth it if any of y’all wanted to do the same. 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Would any of y’all want to make a posse in Red Dead Online some time? I don’t have the game on PS, but I think you can get the online mode by itself for like $20, so I was thinking it might be worth it if any of y’all wanted to do the same. 

There selling it standalone now?! They should have used the money to make DLC for Red Dead 2 XD

Maybe in a little, i'm still trying to ween myself out of Werewolf slaying mood XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

hey should have used the money to make DLC for Red Dead 2 XD

I agree, but you take what you can get.

And that’s fine. I wasn’t looking to do it this weekend or anything anyway. Just wanted to see what everybody thought of the idea.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I only rock pc so

Fuck:dntknw:

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

It used to be five dollars on ps4, that's when I grabbed it up. Sadly I just don't have the space on my pc for it, otherwise I'd totally grab it

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Some npc in markarth, probably the house carl

Ah, that makes sense. 

Huh, that guy actually does kinda resemble Baldur. Not perfect, but I can see why he thought that’s who your profile was.

I wonder how someone looks Markarth af. I usually think Reachfolk and tattoos when I think of Markarth people. Maybe the Dibellan stuff, cause Baldur is pretty. XD Or it could be because most of the Nords in Markarth are particularly hardened, since it’s such a militant area. 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The convo came up because I recently redid Bardoks face to make it look more like Baldur’s and prettier.

Before:A6FE9868-1887-46A6-8071-375AE238BC6D.thumb.png.7f58e0b862fd5a199bd9641e01291ea4.png

After:

B7FAE19E-1A3F-4638-A204-D24176C62849.thumb.png.5f125531361b04f9033d1f79f227f59d.png7F5E5555-703A-4E65-9793-9DF1B5654FC2.thumb.png.56396d57f52b4f6e86a5322135291ffb.png

It would be easier to see how different they are if I could see a side-by-side of them both zoomed in like in the 'before' pic, but it does still look like an improvement. :coolup:

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I know Baldur was born in Markarth, but I forget, how much of his life has he ever spent there? His dad took him away at a very young age, right?

Right. Most of his time was in Bruma, so it’s only a superstitious thing about him being “Markarth”.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee