Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

18 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Finished my nightmare binge. I've never seen a franchise die this bad; Freddy went from a legit terrifying monster/pedo/demon to a guy who plays NES with a power glove XD Some highlights. 1, 3, and Nightmare were legit good movies though.

So all in all, I would say Nightmare on Elm Street's later entries are slightly less bad then the Star Wars sequel.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Nightmare was one of the weirdest movies i've watched;  its so fucking meta. It's about the making of new Nightmare on Elm Street; and all the cast plays themselves as the staff and actors working on the movie (Wes Craven plays Wes Craven XD) and then Freddy invades reality. 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nightmare was one of the weirdest movies i've watched;  its so fucking meta. It's about the making of new Nightmare on Elm Street; and all the cast plays themselves as the staff and actors working on the movie (Wes Craven plays Wes Craven XD) and then Freddy invades reality. 

That was the first one I ever saw, and I missed like the first half hour. Needless to say I was very confused. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That was the first one I ever saw, and I missed like the first half hour. Needless to say I was very confused. XD 

I watched the entire thing and i'm still confused XD I liked it though; it was very unique idea for a horror film. 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Fun fact, they planned to do a sequel to Freddy vs Jason that would’ve had Ash from the Evil Dead franchise as its main protagonist. Ash vs Freddy vs Jason. 

Oh, what could’ve been. XD 

Not just that; the original ending for the first movie was going to be Freddy and Jason awakening in hell, resume there fight, and then be stopped by tentacles wrapping themselves around them, and was going to end with a shot of Pinhead from Hellrazer asking "Gentlemen, what is the problem?" XD Got cut because of licensing, the same with the Ash sequel, which sucks balls.

Hope the crazy success of Kong Vs Godzilla brings back this stupid versus movies; Freddy Vs Jason was stupid, but fun XD

• Haha 1

Ash is one of my favorite 'horror' characters ever, so losing that one stings the most for me. It being successful could’ve easily led to more Ash spin-offs. And I’ll always lament that we didn’t get more of that character before Bruce Campbell went and got old. 

Though tbh he’s still pretty awesome as old man Ash in that Ash vs Evil Dead show. XD

Though i'll say Evil Dead had a much. MUCH better fate then most horror franchises . 

A classic starting movie, an amazing sequel, another great sequel, a very good remake, and a high quality TV series. What other horror franchises can say that?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I don't think they could ever top Army of Darkness TBH; he literally leads an army of Knights to fight a horde of skeletons XD 

I love Army of Darkness. If you were to show someone the first Evil Dead, then show them any given scene from AoD and tell them these two things are from the same trilogy, the person would probably think you’re pulling their leg. And yet somehow it works perfectly. XD 

Have you watched Ash vs Evil Dead? If you liked ED2 and AoD, then I imagine you’ll love the show. I know I did. Though admittedly there were a couple scenes, I think in season 2, that were so gross even I had a hard time watching. And that ain’t easy to do with me. 

41 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Though i'll say Evil Dead had a much. MUCH better fate then most horror franchises . 

A classic starting movie, an amazing sequel, another great sequel, a very good remake, and a high quality TV series. What other horror franchises can say that?

Good point. The worst Evil Dead thing to come out was the remake, and even that wasn’t bad, just kinda uninspired. By remake standards, that’s basically a win. :lol: Though if they ever give it a sequel (which I think is/was planned), it needs to have Ash or an Ash-like character. Generic horror protagonist girl whose name I’ve forgotten cannot hope to carry the franchise like he did. 

Finally got to playing the Witcher event; the Monster Hunter devs went out of there way to make it faithful to the game; they got Geralt's Actor, added new camera angles that resemble the one in Witcher 3, added dialouge options for conversaions (OG World dosen't have them) and even lets you use the Witcher signs, Witcher sense, and added a bunch of creatures from the Witcher for a single quest :rofl: Geralt acts the same way too. It's worth a watch. 

HuFWB4G.jpg

deleted twitter, and in 17 days facebook will be gone too.

Now tumblr.... 

I looked at tumblr for the first time in months to get these pics here in high quality and the first thing I see?

"I fucking love pleasing my partner"

"I need a relationship where my only role in sex is pleasing my partner."

#GoodGirlsDontCum

Nigga

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

The Bad Batch was fucking amazing; the first episode is SEVENTY minutes long. There's this really cool shift where it's like your watching a comedic episode of the Clone Wars, and then it suddenly gets dark really quickly.

(Ya'll know how "Good soldiers follow orders...." )