Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They’ve now got plans to remaster one of its questlines. The NCR one, I think. Of all the crap in that mod, they felt like this particular part wasn’t good enough and that it needed more work. XD 

You usually remaster things ten years after they came out, not several months XD

Fucks probably realize no other sane modding team's going to let them do jack so there stuck "fixing" there aborted mess.  

14 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

They’ve now got plans to remaster one of its questlines. The NCR one, I think. Of all the crap in that mod, they felt like this particular part wasn’t good enough and that it needed more work. XD 

Yeah even if they make it decent I still won’t play it solely because of how the released it. They knew what was in there and still went with it then cried about ungrateful people when everyone scolded them

Fuck:dntknw:

44 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah even if they make it decent I still won’t play it solely because of how the released it. They knew what was in there and still went with it then cried about ungrateful people when everyone scolded them

I have no intention to ever play it either. I just enjoy the memes. XD 

Finished my nightmare binge. I've never seen a franchise die this bad; Freddy went from a legit terrifying monster/pedo/demon to a guy who plays NES with a power glove XD Some highlights. 1, 3, and Nightmare were legit good movies though.

So all in all, I would say Nightmare on Elm Street's later entries are slightly less bad then the Star Wars sequel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Finished my nightmare binge. I've never seen a franchise die this bad; Freddy went from a legit terrifying monster/pedo/demon to a guy who plays NES with a power glove XD Some highlights. 1, 3, and Nightmare were legit good movies though.

So all in all, I would say Nightmare on Elm Street's later entries are slightly less bad then the Star Wars sequel.

Freddy was my favorite in the OG, because I enjoy serious Freddy more then cornball murder-joker Freddy, it's a lot scarier when he's not cracking jokes all the time.