Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

@The Good Doctor

You'd like this, they added a hunting mechanic to Village XD 

Reminds me of Red Dead's 's a little. In the old games, you'd find special random items to increase your stats but in this you have to hunt animals, and the cook them for the permeant upgrade.  It's way more organic, and they made a black phillip-esque evil goat you have to skinXD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's fun to see GOTY so soon in the year

When is God of War Ragnorak set to release? Cause if it’s anything like the last one, it’s gonna be very tough to beat. 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Haven't even seen the trailer and I'll still bet you Roid Rage Chris from 5 is beefier then that

Doesn’t he punch a giant boulder to pebbles at one point? XD 

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The ending scene alone from the last one is going to be hard to beat

Agreed. Both of them. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

35 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Bro that’s amazing! I love the wooden floors! And I guess the guns are pretty cool too. :P 

I’m curious, how long is that barrel? I’m guessing 18" but it’s kinda hard to tell with the way it’s slanted away. 

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Bro that’s amazing! I love the wooden floors! And I guess the guns are pretty cool too. :P 

I’m curious, how long is that barrel? I’m guessing 18" but it’s kinda hard to tell with the way it’s slanted away. 

18” .300 Blackout

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I played the older ones on a family friend's ps3 back in the day and watched a (no commentary) run of the ps4 game.

I gotcha. Yeah, the newest GoW was a damn good game. In most years it would’ve been my personal GotY, but alas, RDR2 happened. XD

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

18” .300 Blackout

Badass. Suppressor when? XD 

Though I feel for you in the ammo department. People with .223/5.56 think they have it bad right now, but I reckon keeping that thing fed must cost an arm and a leg.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Badass. Suppressor when? XD 

Though I feel for you in the ammo department. People with .223/5.56 think they have it bad right now, but I reckon keeping that thing fed must cost an arm and a leg.

Yeah it’s pretty much $1 a round right now

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah it’s pretty much $1 a round right now

That’s bad, but honestly not as bad as I expected with you being in Colorado and the way things are right now. 

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

@The Good Doctor I sent a picture to my dad and he started talking about hunting and I was like “yeah, .300 blackout isn’t a hunting round. It’s a tyranny round.” And he quit talking lol

"This machine’s fer killin’ Commies!

... And maybe a deer or two if I get hungry." XD 

I’ve got a good buddy who hunts with a .300 Blackout. It’s an SBR so in Missouri it actually qualifies as an alternative firearm that can be used after rifle season ends. So while everyone else is hunting with bows and black powder rifles, he’s out there with a suppressor and a 10 round mag. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s bad, but honestly not as bad as I expected with you being in Colorado and the way things are right now. 

"This machine’s fer killin’ Commies!

... And maybe a deer or two if I get hungry." XD 

I’ve got a good buddy who hunts with a .300 Blackout. It’s an SBR so in Missouri it actually qualifies as an alternative firearm that can be used after rifle season ends. So while everyone else is hunting with bows and black powder rifles, he’s out there with a suppressor and a 10 round mag. :lol: 

What's wrong with that XD Hircine would approve of it.