Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m curious, anyone working on any posts lately? Either RP

I've been terribly unmotivated for a while, it doesn't help that I suddenly have a crave to beat all the souls games at sl1 XD

I haven't abandoned our post though, it's in the back of my mind.

• Like 1

I’ve been in the mood to write more than ever while simultaneously being the busiest than I can remember.

I did finish a somewhat different post yesterday but it won’t be going up for a while as we haven’t reached it yet. XD I’ve also been working on some longer posts with Colonel and Witch.

19 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I suddenly have a crave to beat all the souls games at sl1 XD

Maybe it’ll give you some inspiration. ;) 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

And now a not so happy Werewolf...

EzDhwIiVoAESpG1?format=jpg&name=large

EzDhwGOUYAAjQGV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

They announced there bundling an aracade PVE mode from the previous game; Merceneries. ALONGSIDE a rogue-like mode you unlock after beating the main game; in which in randomizes everything, open's up the map, and challenges you with extreme diffculty to survie till the end. All for free; if it was old Capcom they would have sold you both modes or bundled them as a pre order XD If you'd told me Capcom would end up being one of the most pro-consumer companies at the end of this gen I would have laughed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

It is shooter ready. Serial 35115 so early 1940 first 40k made. Wonderful condition

Oh shit. That’s a genuine collector’s item then. That’s awesome dude! That looks like it’s at a gun show or event of some kind. Is that how you found it?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh shit. That’s a genuine collector’s item then. That’s awesome dude! That looks like it’s at a gun show or event of some kind. Is that how you found it?

Yep gun show. They also hade a M1903A4 (WWII Marines), an M1903A1 (WWI), and a British Lee Enfield Mk. 4 (WWII)

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Three Altmer, actually. The merchant, the alchemist, and the stable woman. Considering how there’s only like 20 people in Windhelm, that ain’t bad. 

The Dunmer don’t want to assimilate. That’s a big part of the issue. It’s not that the Nords are racist.

As for Argonians, I’m not sure what he means by when he says they should be be treated that way. How are you supposed to treat farm equipment?

• Haha 1

You know what really gets people’s jimmies ruffled? When I say my favorite race is dunmer and a side with the Stormcloaks :rofl: those battles are hilarious. They get really uppity when I tell them that no true dark elf would ever side with the empire.

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

You know what really gets people’s jimmies ruffled? When I say my favorite race is dunmer and a side with the Stormcloaks :rofl: those battles are hilarious. They get really uppity when I tell them that no true dark elf would ever side with the empire.

Mind you no true Dunmer would side with the Stormcloaks. They'd enslave both. 

• Haha 1