Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

If I have to suffer from these levels of stupidity, you all have to suffer with me

I don’t mind it. I kinda miss when Colonel did it. XD 

Keep bringing up the Redguards. If they can’t condemn them, they can’t condemn Ysgramor. And unlike him, they actually did exterminate races. Where’s the sympathy for the Left Handed elves? If anyone should be condemned for what happened to the Falmer, it would be the Dwarves, who are the ones who utterly wiped out their culture unprovoked.

Also the Altmer = mighty therefore Skyrim should be theirs is a horrible argument. 'Might makes right' is meaningless until it is exercised. Until the Thalmor have successfully conquered Skyrim, they haven’t proven mighty enough to make any claim on it.

Hell, they didn’t even prove mighty enough to take Cyrodiil or Hammerfell. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t mind it. I kinda miss when Colonel did it. XD 

Keep bringing up the Redguards. If they can’t condemn them, they can’t condemn Ysgramor. And unlike him, they actually did exterminate races. Where’s the sympathy for the Left Handed elves? If anyone should be condemned for what happened to the Falmer, it would be the Dwarves, who are the ones who utterly wiped out their culture unprovoked.

Also the Altmer = mighty therefore Skyrim should be theirs is a horrible argument. 'Might makes right' is meaningless until it is exercised. Until the Thalmor have successfully conquered Skyrim, they haven’t proven mighty enough to make any claim on it.

Hell, they didn’t even prove mighty enough to take Cyrodiil or Hammerfell. 

They pretty much smashed into into pieces though XD It's a terrifying thought they were able to stalemate the combined might of humanity. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They pretty much smashed into into pieces though XD It's a terrifying thought they were able to stalemate the combined might of humanity. 

The thing is that it wasn't just Alinor, but a union between three nations led by the Thalmor. That's a considerable chunk of Tamriel against another.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The thing is that it wasn't just Alinor, but a union between three nations led by the Thalmor. That's a considerable chunk of Tamriel against another.

Redguards, Orcs, Bretons, Nords, Imperials vs High Elves, Bosmer, Cats. 

By all accounts they were pretty outnumbered, and they still were able to do tons of shit.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean, they got halfway through Cyrodiil and part of Hammerfell, then got obliterated. That’s not very impressive considering it was a massive surprise attack that cannot be repeated.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Redguards, Orcs, Bretons, Nords, Imperials vs High Elves, Bosmer, Cats. 

By all accounts they were pretty outnumbered, and they still were able to do tons of shit.

Seems like it was mostly just Redguards and Imperials, both badly unprepared, for the first half of the war. 

When the Nordic Legions joined in, the scale pretty much immediately tipped in humanity’s favor. No word at all of High Rock’s contributions and Orcs are barely worth mentioning. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Seems like it was mostly just Redguards and Imperials, both badly unprepared, for the first half of the war. 

When the Nordic Legions joined in, the scale pretty much immediately tipped in humanity’s favor. No word at all of High Rock’s contributions and Orcs are barely worth mentioning. XD 

Fuck you snow-ape XD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I mean, they got halfway through Cyrodiil and part of Hammerfell, then got obliterated. That’s not very impressive considering it was a massive surprise attack that cannot be repeated.

It's kind of a Operation Barbarossa where it went extremely well for the sneak attackers at first then once the (Nords) happened the tables turned, just this time more of a stalemate then a massive counter invasion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Skyrim is pretty OP. Remember it wasn’t that long ago (the War of Bend’r Mahk in the late 3rd era) when they took on Hammerfell and High Rock at the same time and absolutely wrecked them both. 

And exerted influence against Cyrodiil by annexing several territories like Roscrea.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

But like, that’s just not true...

The op just keeps saying “talk to someone who’s experienced this issue” when people call them stupid but won’t point to any sources of people saying it’s an issue

Fuck:dntknw:

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's like none of these people played Oblivion and saw how ass the hair options were in that XD

That’s not the point, the person is saying that the hair options available are inherently racist and geared towards white people. That minority’s don’t have options and aren’t included

Fuck:dntknw:

11 minutes ago, Centurion said:

That’s not the point, the person is saying that the hair options available are inherently racist and geared towards white people. That minority’s don’t have options and aren’t included

Oh I know. I'm just saying hair options are usually not that extensive not cause the devs are racist, but because there lazy XD