Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

I played a game besides eso today xD

Was streaming Doom Eternal for my aussie guild while we waited for maintenance to be done xDDD

Gonna play that again, Im like way better than the first time I tried, I feel like wired controllers work much better than the wireless ones, more responsive

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I played a game besides eso today xD

Was streaming Doom Eternal for my aussie guild while we waited for maintenance to be done xDDD

Gonna play that again, Im like way better than the first time I tried, I feel like wired controllers work much better than the wireless ones, more responsive

I see you own Dark Souls 2 on steam now soooooooo

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

"Huh, I wonder what about this friendly convo made Czar scream insi-"

and furry

After that he was talking about how the Nords are uninteresting boring vikings, and I was preparing to hit him with a huge text wall when he asked what my favorite Daedra was so I just dropped it.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

screams inside

Screenshot_20210423-205952_Discord.jpg

It's sad people don't like them for being a bunch of savage, drug-fueled marauders who ride giant cats into battle, with a sick, almost Werewolf-esque connection the the moons, and all kinds of other, weird and wacky lore.

Nope, it's cause there furries. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's sad people don't like them for being a bunch of savage, drug-fueled marauders who ride giant cats into battle, with a sick, almost Werewolf-esque connection the the moons, and all kinds of other, weird and wacky lore.

Nope, it's cause there furries. 

This is the same guy who years ago tried to tell me you could have Skaven that's not schizophrenic murder-assholes if you raised them in a good environment. Who despite wanting to spout on about Ulfric racism, refuses to read Colonel's Stormcloak Bible for some fucking reason.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

And what was your answer?

I told him Boethiah, his answer was:
DunbatWut.thumb.JPG.41905dba7141f532911b327a1cdfb4b1.JPG

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think so. ESO has them with Moon gates or something like that. Idk I haven’t played that part. 

Yea it’s pretty easy to get to the moons actually via portal magic if they know how to use the artifacts. If the khajiit can do it, Dunmer could too.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea it’s pretty easy to get to the moons actually via portal magic if they know how to use the artifacts. If the khajiit can do it, Dunmer could too.

But can the Dunmer get there by stacking on top of each other to build a living ladder? 

I didn’t think so. XD 

• Haha 1