Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 hours ago, Centurion said:

What’s funny is I’m actually considering it, because currently Texas is slowly being turned into New California, and not the cool post nuclear kind.

I thought y’all were living in Colorado. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm playing Darkest Dungeon for the first time, any tips or advice? Already know the ending boss because I never thought I'd play this.

Welcome to hell. 

-Everyone is expendable before level 3. View your men as currency rather then actual soldiers. If they become too damaged, cast them aside at your leisure. Once you get past that point, then they become your soldiers. 

-Focus on getting the blacksmith built up. It's 100 hundred percent the important building. 

-Always play it safe, the little bit extra investment you can make will make things all the better. 

-Prioritize stuns and buffs. You will be put in a combat loop were the game will reward you for just doing damage, but once you reach a certain level, it'll punch you in the gut in a sudden and brutal way.

-Prioritize getting rid of stress. Always. ALWAYS have a dedicated stress and health healer. 

-Do not feel bad from grinding for resources. You can't do it really with heroes unless you play on radiant, but you can add stuff to your coffers. Building them up with money. 

-If you fail, it's not game over. Just regroup, and never be afraid of cutting you losses if you about to loose heroes you invested alot of time and money into. 

-Experiment with all the classes. A diverse lineup of heroes provides the best way to take back the estate.  

-RNG is NEVER your friend. Always except anything that can go wrong, to do so. 

-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Welcome to hell. 

Hide contents

-Everyone is expendable before level 3. View your men as currency rather then actual soldiers. If they become too damaged, cast them aside at your leisure. Once you get past that point, then they become your soldiers. 

-Focus on getting the blacksmith built up. It's 100 hundred percent the important building. 

-Always play it safe, the little bit extra investment you can make will make things all the better. 

-Prioritize stuns and buffs. You will be put in a combat loop were the game will reward you for just doing damage, but once you reach a certain level, it'll punch you in the gut in a sudden and brutal way.

-Prioritize getting rid of stress. Always. ALWAYS have a dedicated stress and health healer. 

-Do not feel bad from grinding for resources. You can't do it really with heroes unless you play on radiant, but you can add stuff to your coffers. Building them up with money. 

-If you fail, it's not game over. Just regroup, and never be afraid of cutting you losses if you about to loose heroes you invested alot of time and money into. 

-Experiment with all the classes. A diverse lineup of heroes provides the best way to take back the estate.  

-RNG is NEVER your friend. Always except anything that can go wrong, to do so. 

-

I chose the middle ground of Darkest Dungeon's normal difficulty, but took its advice to disable Crimson Court for my first playthrough. 

About to go on my first proper mission, I dont know if its randomized or not but my first two recruits from the stagecoach is a Plague Doctor and Vestal. 

C7EA2FDB-04CB-4C2E-AC0A-D4E7DC875338.thumb.jpeg.4de1f45778395f4ed1ec0a4d78c193b7.jpeg

just realized I haven’t gifted y’all a selfie in a long while so enjoy my “I’m tired of being in the army” face. Also I downloaded Skyrim on my wife’s switch lite and it honestly feels like I’m playing it for the first time, even tho I know where everything is :rofl:

• Haha 3

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

C7EA2FDB-04CB-4C2E-AC0A-D4E7DC875338.thumb.jpeg.4de1f45778395f4ed1ec0a4d78c193b7.jpeg

just realized I haven’t gifted y’all a selfie in a long while so enjoy my “I’m tired of being in the army” face. Also I downloaded Skyrim on my wife’s switch lite and it honestly feels like I’m playing it for the first time, even tho I know where everything is :rofl:

Why does it look like they stuck you in a dog pin? XD 

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I can't believe i'd ever say this, but I missed you E3.

https://www.polygon.com/22369630/e3-2021-date-announced-nintendo-xbox-capcom-ubisoft?utm_campaign=polygon&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games, and Koch are all having conferences, so it's going to be pretty big this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

@ColonelKillaBee will you be mad if I get a stormcloak bear tattoo lmao, you know, since you already did it and everything

If you do, put it on the side of your head like Boldir.

Might make it so you can no longer get a job, but nobody would ever mess with you again. XD 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If you do, put it on the side of your head like Boldir.

Might make it so you can no longer get a job, but nobody would ever mess with you again. XD 

Imma hold off on the head tattoos for now lol

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, BigBossBalrog said:

I can't believe i'd ever say this, but I missed you E3.

https://www.polygon.com/22369630/e3-2021-date-announced-nintendo-xbox-capcom-ubisoft?utm_campaign=polygon&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games, and Koch are all having conferences, so it's going to be pretty big this year. 

I don’t know why, but I thought Polygon went out of business. XD I’ll give it 50/50 odds that they cancel the event.

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t know why, but I thought Polygon went out of business. XD I’ll give it 50/50 odds that they cancel the event.

If only XD

I can't see it to be honest. It's a digital only event, you got to be super super incompetent to fuck that up. 

Since starting the switch playthrough of Skyrim I’ve just got this rock hard boner for the Stormcloaks again and it’s depressing because even now, 10 years later, you run into nothing but “sturmcocks=racists” when looking up anything for them

• Like 1