Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Since starting the switch playthrough of Skyrim I’ve just got this rock hard boner for the Stormcloaks again and it’s depressing because even now, 10 years later, you run into nothing but “sturmcocks=racists” when looking up anything for them

That’s just because Bethesda nuked the biggest forum where it was pretty much a 50/50 split, and all the major TES traffic moved to Reddit, which has a much more biased culture and a downvoting system that makes it so two or three people can send true Nords to the bottom of the page. There was way more favor for the Stormcloaks back in 2011-2015 or so.

I’ve been in a Nord mood too lately, which reminds me, @ColonelKillaBee here is that reminder you asked for. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

So apparently Playstation released a trailer for a suddenly announced Survival Horror game. The dev's have zero background in games, some people are assuming it's a weird scam,  and the game looks weird from a visual perspective (some parts look almost photo fucking realistic, yet the smoke effects are like JPEG's!). And then...the ruse team has come about. 

https://venturebeat.com/2021/04/07/abandoned-for-ps5-is-not-a-secret-hideo-kojima-game/

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/04/kojima_reportedly_in_talks_with_xbox_as_ps5rs_abandoned_prompts_conspiracy_theories

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/hideo-kojima-xbox-exclusive-game-rumor/

People think it's Hideo's new horror game in disguise. But some people think it's impossible, because he's actually making a game for Xbox. 

I don't know, but it's something stupid he'd do. He literally presented Phantom Pain as an unrelated horror game, with a fake dev, a fake name, and a fucking fake face. The dude is fucking insane. 

mask.jpg

14 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s just because Bethesda nuked the biggest forum where it was pretty much a 50/50 split, and all the major TES traffic moved to Reddit, which has a much more biased culture and a downvoting system that makes it so two or three people can send true Nords to the bottom of the page. There was way more favor for the Stormcloaks back in 2011-2015 or so.

I’ve been in a Nord mood too lately, which reminds me, @ColonelKillaBee here is that reminder you asked for. XD 

XD ok lol thank you.

Apologies.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, Centurion said:

Biden is sent to issue some unconstitutional gun control executive actions today. Yay, I’m so glad we elected a fucking idiot that’s content to launch us into a civil war

You should send some letters to your congressmen. Or hell call them (I think that's what there supposed to be for). I know it won't do much (or anything), but if you think your rights are being trampled on you should take political action. Your service to your country should entail you to some kind of method of getting your beliefs across. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You should send some letters to your congressmen. Or hell call them (I think that's what there supposed to be for). I know it won't do much (or anything), but if you think your rights are being trampled on you should take political action. Your service to your country should entail you to some kind of method of getting your beliefs across. 

I’m actually not allowed to publicly be political as a service member. So there’s that

Fuck:dntknw:

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

I’m actually not allowed to publicly be political as a service member. So there’s that

The Boys season 2 had a scene where this guy is wearing his uniform at a political rally for a politician who was based on AOC.

Dude I was watching it with got really annoyed because of this. XD Said the character should’ve gotten in trouble for that.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Boys season 2 had a scene where this guy is wearing his uniform at a political rally for a politician who was based on AOC.

Dude I was watching it with got really annoyed because of this. XD Said the character should’ve gotten in trouble for that.

Yeah, we can’t go in uniform to any political rally of any sort. Can’t be openly political on social media if our pages are filled with pictures and shit and we are like “yeah I’m in the military” 

From Jason Schier the dude who dude that Anthem takedown article and one of the most reliable leakers in the industry. Apparently SONY is priortizing  there blockbuster mega-games, and are starting to shut down smaller studios and projects :( They basically already shutdown the team that helped FROMSOFT make Demon's Souls and Bloodborne :( 

https://www.polygon.com/22375435/the-last-of-us-remake-ps5-release-dates-rumor-naughty-dog-days-gone-sequel

36 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Just bought a S&W M&P compact for my ccw, just waiting on the background check. It’s gonna take like a week because EVERYONE is buying right now. Also a box of federal 9mm HP is $40 because of panic buying.

I wonder why everyone is buying right now?... hmm something something our constitution is being changed something something 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Centurion said:

Just bought a S&W M&P compact for my ccw, just waiting on the background check. It’s gonna take like a week because EVERYONE is buying right now. Also a box of federal 9mm HP is $40 because of panic buying.

I’ve got a guy who can get shit from almost any state. Once found me a good deal on pretty specialized rifle from a contact in Chicago of all places. I was talking to him two days ago and he was telling me about all these ammo types that he just can’t get ahold of at all right now without paying crazy amounts. It’s insane.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got a guy who can get shit from almost any state. Once found me a good deal on pretty specialized rifle from a contact in Chicago of all places. I was talking to him two days ago and he was telling me about all these ammo types that he just can’t get ahold of at all right now without paying crazy amounts. It’s insane.

The gun shop literally had maybe 100 boxes of 9mm. Completely out of .223, .357, .44, .45, etc it was crazy man

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

The gun shop literally had maybe 100 boxes of 9mm. Completely out of .223, .357, .44, .45, etc it was crazy man

People around here have been saving brass and doing a lot of handloading lately. I should be, tbh. I bought a bench and the equipment for it a few years ago, and I’ve got a whole box of .223 casings. Just haven’t got the time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

People around here have been saving brass and doing a lot of handloading lately. I should be, tbh. I bought a bench and the equipment for it a few years ago, and I’ve got a whole box of .223 casings. Just haven’t got the time. 

I’m probably gonna start reloading soon. Just bought a plate carrier too. Next up is this

0E975967-7918-4944-A63C-888396DDEA48.thumb.jpeg.8677b2bff017bb98562b6b447bc21086.jpeg
  • Like 1