8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm pretty sure I've already seen it ;) Years ago.

Some fun trivia, it was written and directed by the guy who did Thor Ragnorak. It definitely shows. Lots of campy, dry humor. But obviously darker than in Thor.

Hiring him was a solid gamble on Marvel’s end. He was pretty obscure before that, but turned out to be perfect and basically turned Thor from the least to one of the most popular Avengers characters.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Some fun trivia, it was written and directed by the guy who did Thor Ragnorak. It definitely shows. Lots of campy, dry humor. But obviously darker than in Thor.

Hiring him was a solid gamble on Marvel’s end. He was pretty obscure before that, but turned out to be perfect and basically turned Thor from the least to one of the most popular Avengers characters.

Shouldve hired his ass for Captain Menstrual.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

If Borderlands 3 is released exclusively on Epic Games.... RIP. Not getting it.

Not until released on Steam. But that's even more reason to just get it on console. 

And it's very possible that will happen going off of that douche Randy's previous comments about Epic Games. He's obviously in bed with them already.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 hours ago, Centurion said:

Speaking of epic games, I was so so hyped for the Outer Worlds until they announced it would be releasing on that and a year later on everything else. Like come the fuck on. I’ll wait. But that shit killed a lot of the hype

Yeah if it's good I might get it a long time from now, at the low, low price of "we fucked up."

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'll stick to my rats and master sneak skills thank you. 

Tremere can suck rats. ;) I think I only had to do it in the sewer mission. Man, that was a long, hard, extremely creepy but well done slog.

I'm playing Pathfinder Kingmaker currently. It's very... D & D. Mechanics wise more awkward and confusing than Pillars. So far I like the story pretty good, though. Playing a feyspeaker druid, which is a high charisma druid, kind of an oxymoron but I had read that charisma helps you in kingdom management.