8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

Just now, Celan said:

Not to interrupt this requiem for Balrog's asshole, but...

Interesting, even if it is Kotaku.

https://kotaku.com/how-biowares-anthem-went-wrong-1833731964

Nah they haven't arrive yet, i'm still alive for now XD

But christ....that thing about people having a room designated for mental breakkdowns and crying is insane. EA must foster a really toxic working environment. 

I'm not surprised the game was only in development for eighteen months. I thought they would have learned there lesson from Dragon Age 2, but fucking nopppppppppppppe. 7 years of prosecution too, man. 

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

that thing about people having a room designated for mental breakkdowns and crying is insane. EA must foster a really toxic working environment. 

Wait, for real?

I’m not usually one to shit on my own generation, but holy shit are people soft these days. Imagine trying to explain this one to a lead miner in the 20s or some shit.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wait, for real?

I’m not usually one to shit on my own generation, but holy shit are people soft these days. Imagine trying to explain this one to a lead miner in the 20s or some shit.

From insider claims though, the conditions are super bad. Not as bad as a lead mine (XD), but bad. Apparently the upper management treat everyone like dog shit. 

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wait, for real?

Soft like wet toilet paper man. So much coddling.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Or go cry in the bathroom like a normal employee.

Read on, though. Dragon Age 4 is doomed.

Look at this bullshit here, in case you think developers don't do this on purpose:

They came up with some artificial solutions to extend the campaign, like Challenges of the Legionnaires, a tedious, mandatory part of the main story that involves completing grindy quests in order to access tombs across the game’s world. (Originally, according to two BioWare developers, this mission included time gates that might force players to wait days to complete it all—fortunately, they changed this before launch. “That mission was controversial even within BioWare,” said one. “The reasoning was to definitely throttle player movement.”

There's this bit, too. How the fuck is that supposed to reassure anyone, let alone Dragon Age fans?

One big change that’s already been enacted at BioWare is a new technology strategy. Developers still at the studio say that under Casey Hudson, rather than start from scratch yet again, the next Dragon Age will be built on Anthem’s codebase.